American Resource Staffing

American Resource Staffing United States Employee Reviews

Staffing Agency
Third Shift Temp (Former Employee), Methuen, MAOctober 6, 2014
worked on several production lines for General Mills. Check-weighing product, loading pallets, walked pallet driver to bring pallets to freezer, and assemble product cases.
Lack of management and compensation
Jr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Lowell, MAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: very friendly and nice recruiter manager (bedford, nh office), good coworkers
Cons: company lack management skills, terrible commission structure, low base pay.
I was a recruiter at the Lowell office for 1 year. At first things were going well until I noticed they lack management, not goal oriented (will not take the time to work with your goals), they lack business/ sales.

They promote "great commission structure", that is true if you will settle for bare minimum %.

I will not recommend this company to any experienced recruiter. This job will be best suitable for an entry level recruiter.
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator (Former Employee), Lowell, MAMarch 4, 2014
I make sure I get to work on-time. I organize my priorities. Then I proceed to work on the files, making sure the names are in alphabetical order, and making sure there isn't any missing information on the applications for temporary work. Making sure all social security and drivers license is legit. Any discrepancy, I let the supervisor know.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. They help you if needed.
The hardest part of this job is I couldn't speak Spanish.
Great growth opportunity
Administrator (Former Employee), Fall River, MADecember 26, 2013
Coming in to work was a very wonderful experienced. Had a wonderful team and management. We work very well as team and individuals. Very good company to work for learn something new everyday.
several jobs
assabler (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJuly 5, 2013
this job was very fan because I got to work in different place and work with different people so I have learn many different things
good fast paste
warehouse (Former Employee), Fall River, MASeptember 25, 2012
Good company over all
fast paste
cold environment
good management
good co-workers
long shifts
Good job with adequate pay
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Lowell, MAJune 11, 2012
Pros: occasionally we would get to take home baked goods
Cons: not enough ot
Job was challeging and rewarding. Even though warehouse jobs are simular computer programs varyfrom place to place. The management and co-workers were great to work with and hardest part was leaving.
Interesting place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Dover, NHApril 17, 2012
Pros: able to learn your own way;co-workers;peers
Cons: management
I was a new person never recruited before and was able to teach myself how to do my job, In the end it was lack of training that got me out of a job but I learned a lot and basically should have spoken up more