American Society for Quality Employee Reviews

STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 19, 2016
ASQ was a good place to work. I felt I could contribute in more areas than just the dept I worked in. We had an interesting and diverse workforce that positively contributed to the experiences I had. A con would be that lack of recognition was consistantly an issue on staff satisfaction surveys. Goals that were considered the most important part of my job one year were ignored on my review the following. When I moved onto the for profit world, I realized how low my pay was but the benefits somewhat made up for that.
Pros
Good Benefits, great co-workers, interesting array of products, as an accountant I learned how a book is published, how a conference is planned etc.
Cons
Non-profit so pay is not as good as it could be
Terrific Staff - Very Dedicated
End-User Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 5, 2016
Worldwide headquarters of an International quality control and management porker's professional association.

Staff are very personable, and dedicated to their task.
Pros
Located right downtown. Friendly staff, members and vollunteers
Cons
So much going on it's sometimes hard to focus.
Flexible and professional
Psychometrician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 12, 2015
My experience at my current employer has been an incredibly positive experience. I have learned a great deal about quality, certification and assessment. My interaction with our member leaders has provided me with career long relationships that are built on respect, trust, professionalism and strong communication. The overall experience of working here has helped me grow professionally and personally.
Friendly environment and busy days
Website Engineer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 15, 2013
ASQ is a great place for people looking to find a good work environment. Everyone here is very friendly and great to work with. The business is fairly busy, however, and it can be a bit much some times. The business is under quite a bit of change so it can be hard some times dealing with those changes. A lot of gaps in jobs are here currently making it frustrating to get some specific jobs done. All of this will go away with time; over all I would say ASQ is a great place but you should ask questions and see if it is a good fit for you first.
Pros
Awesome employees
Cons
Corporate grind