General Responsibility: Responsible for supporting business development and sales activities through coordination and completion of logistical tasks resulting from corporate sales activities. Under the direction of the Sales and Client Relations Manager handle select reporting activities and client interactions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Function 1 (70%) – Promotions and Sales
- Assists in the implementation of sales, marketing, and funding strategies for ASCP.
- Secures funding and sales for ASCP products and services to meet budget.
- Secures corporate partnerships as targeted annually.
- Creates promotional materials for ASCP interests as directed through preparation and production of verbal, visual, and written communications.
- Helps maintain market data and research information within ASCP databases.
- Prepares progress and budget reports as directed.
- Conducts sales presentations as directed.
- Assists in the organization of special campaigns and strategies to expand funding opportunities.
Function 1 (20%) – Client Relations
- Assists in the deliverables for the corporate relations programs.
- Prepare client invoices and input invoicing information as it relates to new sponsorships, partnerships and product theaters and provide details to accounting department
- Initiate follow-up dialogue with corporate clients as it relates to securing authorized agreements needed to coordinate related activities (i.e. product theater agreement)
- Maintains client accounts and relations by responding to inquiries, providing information, and resolving concerns.
- Reports on client activity to develop strategies and programs to expand ASCP product and service lines.
- Maintains client data in databases.
Function 2 (10%) Miscellaneous
- Attends internal/external meetings as assigned by Senior Director and provides reports when requested.
- Provides administrative support to the Senior Director as needed.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing professional publications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of related experience required. Experience in business development and developing marketing strategies is preferred. Sales and account management experience is required. Experience and knowledge of the health care industry strongly preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to speak, read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, memos, and medical literature (English). Ability to prepare written reports clearly and concisely.
Communication Skills: Ability to write correspondence, ability to present effective information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees, outside vendors, and the general public. Ability to write utilizing medical knowledge and terms. Public speaking/presentation skills. Strong editing and proofreading skills.
Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute percentages and averages. Ability to present mathematical information in the form of graphs and charts. Ability to estimate costs and compile reports for budget purposes.
Reasoning Ability: Strong analytical skills and ability to logically organize data required. Ability to manage and prioritize tasks from numerous concurrent activities. Ability to deal with problems and conflicts in a rational and professional manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to move from one area of the office to another. The employee is required to move, lift and set up equipment, up to 40 pounds.
Other Skills and Abilities: Familiarity with automated office equipment, including word processing, presentation and database software. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and telephone skills. Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
Salary Range for Position $35-$40K