American Standard Brands

American Standard Brands Employee Reviews

It was a good place to work.
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Nevada, MOJune 22, 2015
It was a good place to work. Unfortunately American Standard is closing their chinaware facility located in Nevada, MO and moving the production to other facilities worldwide.
Great team environment.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 17, 2015
Wonderful company to work for. Good benefits and working conditions. Co-workers operate as a team with great attitudes. Always willing to help.
Productive and Job Oriented
Materials Handler (Former Employee), Salem, OHMarch 10, 2015
they focused on completed quotas and worker safety more than anything, they were not the fun type and they definitely did not tolerate smoking of any sort inside the building.
I enjoyed the work but no opportunity for advancement.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHFebruary 16, 2015
This position was a newly formed position in American Standard which had just bought out Crane Plumbing. It was on salary freeze indefinitely and there was no way to advance as our managers were previous engineers so there was no room for plain customer service managers. I really liked the work and all the people I worked for and with but I couldn't stay stagnant forever.
It is a good place to work but needs to offer more individual growth.
Legal Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJ HeadquartersSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: being the legal executive assistant.
Cons: being the legal executive assistant who knows everything.
Working in HQ proviudes an overall view of the company from top to bottom. Everyday, I arrive early, look at my boss' calendar; print out emails for review/meetings. Check messages; review attendance log; begin the day.
Co-workers are genial and hard working. The hardest part of this and any job is anticipating the boss'needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a part of a team and working towards a common goal, success.