American Support Employee Reviews in United States

Fun work place, more like a family than co workers. Very comfortable.
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLJuly 19, 2016
American support was a good company to work for and had wonderful pay and benefits. They were very strict on their policies and always held their word and kept the company in order at all times.
American Support
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLJuly 17, 2016
Its a good place to start , its very hard to spread your wings there, management could be better as well as benefits. They had really good bonuses available to you
great paying job
Telephone Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 30, 2016
As a freshman in college this job was very beneficial. With a $0.50 raise every 3 months, incentives, and bonuses bi weekly, it couldn't get any better.
Just another day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLJune 22, 2016
This type of job is not for everyone. If you are willing to put in the work and time to be upbeat during the call process then this is the right job. Stay encouraged, informed with product knowledge, follow the sales process, your days are will worth the effort. Supervisor's try their best to keep you focused and informed.
Easy-going work environment
Outbound Telesales Agent/Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLJune 8, 2016
At this job I experienced a very easy-going work environment. My supervisors and co-workers were very friendly. This job has a very comfortable work environment.
Pros
comfortable
Cons
short breaks
very productive
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLMay 31, 2016
The other agents are very helpful and fun to get along with and every one works as a team. The hardest part of this job is getting everything done within the time frame of each call.
work at home
Customer service inbound (Former Employee) –  Home, PAMay 26, 2016
excellent place to work. positive feedback. management very supportive. excellent training. coworkers are fun and pleasant. benefits are good.
Pros
learn and grow
Cons
can get stressful, low pay
Sales
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 24, 2016
Knock on doors an get the intrest of customers i learned how to listen an conversate with different races fill the needs of customers the hardest part was walking an the easiest part was interacting with customers.
Pros
gainning the interest of customers
Cons
knocking on random doors
great learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 2, 2016
answering phones, assisting customers with their cable services. I learned patience Management was not so good. Co-workers lacked professionalism. The hardest part was adjusting to sitting down all day and the greatest part was meeting the new people.
Productive environment
Assist inbound customers (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 21, 2016
Co workers and management was very helpful. Fun environment to work in. I loved going to work. Talking to some of the customers was a little difficult but always got through to them and did everything to make them satisfied
Very Educating. Always something to learn.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 11, 2016
Much overtime required every week. Learned about various computer programs. Management was very busy due to high call volume. Co-workers were very pleasant. Most difficult part was keeping up with multiple programs on computer, and remembering how to bring them up. Most enjoyable was conversing with customers.
Pros
Scedule was perfect timing.
Cons
Training was too fast. Too many programs to work at once.
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2016
My typical day at work would consist of me scheduling customer their water deliveries that have been missed or they want to reschedule an delivery for an sooner date . I have different work techniques on how to become an better employee. Management was okay but could use some improvements. The hardest part of the job was feeling never good enough . The most enjoyable part of my job was making sure my customer was satisfied with his/her services.
Pros
Team Building
Cons
Unappreciative
fun work place
Call center Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 3, 2016
Great working environment. I love working for American Support (DS) water's because it was a learning experience for me. I learned great customer service skills, how to answer the phone when they are in que and also great team support
Pros
great food
Cons
have to work on sunday's
customer service
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2016
i really enjoyed the client for american support of DS Services but their NO FAULT ATTENDENCE POLICY needs re-vamping. I fully enjoyed my manager, co-worker as well as the hours of operation and the customer themselves.
Pros
hours and location
Cons
no fault attendence policy
Its an ok job but need more stability
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2016
Its an ok job but need more stability. Business is very slow here as well so i am constantly being sent home early. Just needs more structure from management.
Nice co-workers, at home job, very sale intense
Outbound Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLJanuary 23, 2016
Typical day at work started in my pajama pants because I worked as an at home agent. You can also work at the facility in Holly Hill, FL which is where I started. So Anyway, you sit down, log in, and start taking calls. That's it. You take calls. Sometimes from 11am til 11pm. Phones ring and people usually don't answer a lot at the beginning of the shift because it's like 11-12 and everyone's at work. Someone finally answers and you introduce yourself and what your calling about in which 60% will either hang up or start getting angry because you called. You have to try and keep them on the line unless they start swearing. If you manage to keep them on you then try to push whatever thing your trying to sell to them. The name of the game is to get them to upgrade their tv or internet packages to include more and always push land line phone service. Of course most of the time you get a bunch of no and have to keep trying to get past whatever reason the customer gives you for not wanting whatever your pushing. That's a typical day. One call after another after another. I learned that I dislike Sales jobs. Particularly those that work with the general public trying to sell them something that will cost them more money. My co-workers were cool, if there was anything to like about this job it was definitely the people working there. Management was awesome too and they understand how crazy it is to work the calls themselves which helps. Hardest part of the job is the selling part. Again most people are either not answering or really irritated when they do because no  more... one and I mean NO ONE likes to talk to telemarketers. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the people working there. I liked most of my co-workers and most of management. I just wouldn't recommend this job to anyone if you don't love sales and can handle people screaming your ear off because they are mad at their TV or internet provider.  less
Pros
Nice people working along side you
Cons
The job in general unless you love sales and don't mind getting yelled at.
depressing and not motivating
Outbound/ Inbound Call Center Rep (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2016
to start the day it is very unorganized, ive learned comcast products and procedures with the help of co workers, Management is more focused on their title, the hardest part of the job is getting my job done without the help of upper management and proper training, the most enjoyable part of my job is beable to help people on a dady to day
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no acknowledgment of meeting daily goals
Hard Working Day
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLNovember 28, 2015
When I walk into work I sign into my computer and clock in. I get into my Ready mode for my calls and just wait til I get a call. Then within two or three hours I take my first 15 min break, after that I get back on the phones and wait til I go on my lunch. After lunch I stay on the phones til my second 15 min break and then ill be off in the next hour in a half or two hours. The people at that office were cool and did their jobs professional.
Pros
Multiple Breaks and Early Releases
Cons
No Healthcare, No schedule adjustments
Not the place to be
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2015
Very Unprofessional in management they will try to cheat your hours if you dont keep up with them. also trying to get in school they said i would basically have to leave the job if i want
Cons
Short breaks
ok
Outbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 19, 2015
Not my ideal job. For an at home position and someone who may be enthused about working at home I recommend it. Just not the job for me.
Cons
Shirt breaks

2.9