American Technologies Inc Employee Reviews

small company
Coordinator of Incoming and In process Inspection (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 28, 2017
I was the first quality person they hired. I initiated the entire Quality system for documents control, Calibrations, and ISO certification. Real family atmosphere.
Not worth it
Emergency Service Flood Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2015
Part time hours are what you'll receive and they'll work you like you're are full time. Very few hand picked individuals will receive healthcare and or raises. some employees have been there for years and still no praises were given and most are still labeled as part time.
Pros
travel locally
Cons
always on call/ favortism
High pace, customer service based restoration company.
Project Manager/Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 29, 2014
Great management and team members. It is very hard work for the field techs and they enjoy the satisfaction of job completion.
Productive and Fun
Water Treatment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJanuary 31, 2013
My Job was a typical day at work with reliable, and fun loving co-workers. I learn that if you don't know how to do something or not really clean about a job you are doing just to ask questions and your co-workers are willing to help. The hardest part of the job is the suffering that the people who were affected had to go through, but I enjoy helping them as much as I can. I take the opportunity to help those who needed my help without asking to do so. At the end of the day I knew I help a family who was in need and it makes me feel great.
Mishandled by CEO
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 11, 2012
This company never got off the ground and went bankrupt by CEO