AMERICAN TRANSMISSION COMPANY Employee Reviews

A good company with great people
ATC (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIOctober 1, 2016
A well run company. The people are the best asset. Everyone cares and it is a fun place to work. The hours can be long but the commitment of the individuals makes it rewarding.
Fun place to work
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIMarch 8, 2016
Very small company with motivated employees. Privately owned company. The owners are the company's customers. Keeping each owner/customer satisfied is very difficult.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
small company with no opportunity for advancement
Great workplace with wonderful team spirit.
Information Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIDecember 2, 2015
A typical day for me was being responsible for transmission line drawing control. This included monitoring and fulfilling drawing check-out / check-in requests from outside consulting firms and ATC personnel for approved drawing check-in requests from ATC Engineering Specialists. I was able to learn the high voltage electrical field and various computer programs that pertain to this field. Management and co-workers at ATC was very impressive and very easy to work with. The hardest part of this position was the constant work flow presented to me daily in which I embraced with enthusiasm. The most enjoyable part of this job was making all of my customers and stakeholders very happy which intern made me very proud of what I was doing daily. A complete sense of satisfaction. Due to a company wide re-organization, my position was made to be automated instead of manual. All in all, ATC was a great place to work and i value all of the knowledge and experience I gained there.
Productive yet relaxed place to work
Cyber Security Intern (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJune 23, 2015
ATC is a very good company to work for. They allow plenty of time for work life balance. They place an emphasis on healthy living and family every day. They pay very well as well. Management places an emphasis on working together to accomplish goals. Teams actually share the workloads rather than expect that somebody else should do it. The blame game is not common there either. Anybody will try to solve the issue rather than say, "I didn't do it, so why should I fix it?"
Pros
Free lunches, On-Site Gym, Free Parking, Flexible schedule, Fair compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMERICAN TRANSMISSION COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4