American Traveler

American Traveler Employer Reviews

friendly, helpful recruiter
Travel Dialysis RN (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 27, 2014
It has been pleasure working with American Traveler! I would work for them again.
Great company for training and career advancement
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 19, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: none - offices are surrounded by great retail and restaurants.
Company offers extensive training and development on the healthcare industry staffing marketplace, recruitment of healthcare professionals, client service and business development.

Co-workers are supportive and enjoy mentoring new employees and recent grads. Workplace has a teamwork environment and healthy balance of work and fun.

I enjoy working – more... with professionals who care about providing top notch client service. – less
nice condo provided safe living area
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLDecember 10, 2013
Pros: free condo
Cons: contract ended
loved the area friendly neighbors close to work access to airport shopping center near great beach close by
Enjoyable place to work
NA (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 24, 2013
Pros: fun staff
As an American Traveler employee for over twelve years, I can honestly say that I enjoy coming to work every day. The employees are nice and the management has been great to me. I hope to have many more years of employment with American Traveler.
Rewarding, Supportive and Welcoming Work Environment
Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 23, 2013
Having worked for many diverse industries and types of workplaces throughout my own work history, I can truly say that American Traveler is at the top of my list of best places to work.

This is a work environment in which I feel valued and where my contributions are recognized and appreciated. Undoubtedly, this is a sales-driven business and there – more... are pressures that go along with that, however, it's been my experience that despite this, the work enviornment is positive and comfortable with a natural comaraderie among the staff (at all levels).

From my perspective, as a supporting team member, the management values their employees, is accessible at all times, welcomes suggestions and feedback from employees and provides ample opportunities for training and advacement. – less