Americaneagle.com Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
poor enironment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 9, 2017
An everyday was either working on the go backs, which are the left over clothes from the dressing room. If not the dressing room I would work as a cashier and trying to sell the aeo credit card.
Amazing Company!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMay 22, 2017
I absolutely love working here! Everyone is so friendly and I love how it's a family owned and operated business. The owners are very generous and fun to be around. The work/life balance is great too because they offer flex time and are understanding when emergencies come up.
Pros
Work/life balance, people, pay
Cons
Current growing pains but it's a good problem to have. Management is working on this.
Data Entry
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJanuary 16, 2017
Worked as a data entry clerk for Americaneagle.com. I would normally just enter a stack of files in the computer system and keep repeating the process until the files of the day were finished. This job has taught me patience and focusing on required duties. The management was well organized and very professional. The hardest part for the position in the beginning was working at a steady pace and not leaving files behind. But after a while it improved and there was no files left behind. The most enjoyable part was there was no distractions while at work.
Web Project Manager was my favorite job type in technology to date
Web Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 4, 2014
Although I loved working as a Web Project Manager for several clients at once, the management and culture of the company was pretty brutal.

I am grateful for what I learned during my time at this company, but at the end of the day, I chose to not work there any longer due to the lack of respect the owners have for their employees.