Americans for Prosperity

Americans for Prosperity Employer Reviews

Americans for prosperity
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Rexburg, IDJanuary 14, 2014
Great Temp job and great people to work for. I learned a lot of new skills, especially supervising a large number of people and working with others to achieve a goal.
worked instructing voters of currant events
Trainer (Former Employee), Copley, OHMarch 29, 2013
Pros: conveying the message i believed in .
Cons: i didn't really have any
enjoyed the challange and the people i worked with , like my boss . the people coming in were volunteers all on the same mission , so that made things nice. the hardest part about the job , some times the folks on the phone got unruly , but not often.the most enjoyable part of the job were the people we worked with .
Productive and organized workplace
Paid Intern (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: pay, co-workers, organization
Cons: store next door, capacity of office
A typical day at work would start at 8:00am, I would open the office and people would pour in all day, new hires, phone callers, I would make sure to get people scripts and cellphones and make sure they understood how to work the system we used. Most of the times Monday-Friday I would run the office by myself I'd work with people from ages 7-80's. I – more... would close the office around 8pm-10pm
I learned how to interact with people of all ages, I learned how to get the information needed to hire people, I learned more about taxes and economic development.
My co-workers were great, we all worked together very well especially considering there were three different organizations working in the same environment.
The hard part about my job was keeping organization when 3-5 people were being hired a day but I never failed to do so.
The hours, the people, the cause, everything made my job enjoyable, every experience good and bad made my job enjoyable, learning how to deal with strife and being able to accomplish things I had never done before. – less