Amerifleet Transportation Employee Review

View all Amerifleet Transportation reviews

Daily
Tag and Tax Specialist/ Account Rep. (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 14, 2014
I love Amerifleet and actually am going on my 4th year there. I was there as a temp through Express.

Daily is very busy with non-stop tag requests, tax requests and account followup/questions. Most of my days I eat my lunch at my desk. I do not mind as I am a work-a-holic.

I recently interviewed with another department that would have paid me more but my manager refused to let me go to that department and nominated my team mate / helper. Then I had to train another person to help me. I felt stuck and sad. My helper moved up in the company and she had only been there 3 months. I have been loyal for almost 4 years with hardly missing a day and remained in my position.

I am honored he wanted to keep me, but at the same time they are always preaching they will advance and there will be opportunities. I felt I may have missed out on one but am thankful to still be where I am. I love my clients and my accounts.
Pros
Well known business in the world of Logistics
Cons
Money and being held back

Other Amerifleet Transportation Employee Reviews

Good workplace but need to train better and stop giving false promises.
New Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 15, 2018
The Work was fine and they seem to be improving but they did not have the finances to give me a full time job that they previously promised me. Need to teach employees how to train better so they know how to train new employees
Pros
Strong culture, work was manageable
Cons
Training, False promises
driver
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 9, 2018
Perpare for your move and complete basic on special instruction. dot inspection,registration and delivery.Management need to be more surportting. Ok,work place. Hardest part driving. best traveling
Pros
dallas market
Cons
east cost market need help

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amerifleet Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7