AmeriFlex Employee Reviews

A Toxic Place to Work
Client Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 31, 2017
I can only speak for the client services department, but the management style in this department is so poor, it's embarrassing to say I worked for this company. No support if you're having difficulties, no recognition of the good that you do, and they only point out your flaws with zero tact. I saw coworkers cry at their desk almost everyday. You will not be trained properly. You will be judged with everything you say to clients on the phone and in emails. And be prepared to be comfortable for your manager to look through your emails while you're sitting at your desk and blindside you with something you said months ago in a later meeting.

Save yourself the time you waste here and skip this place. Again, only speaking for the Client Experience Specialist role.
Pros
they take you to cheap company outings instead of giving everyone a fair salary if you're into that
Cons
poor management, toxic work environment, low moral
Terrible Management
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 4, 2017
The management team (previously) was so unprofessional. They let their personal feelings get in the way of business. Employees felt overwhelmed with the fact that it was like high school coming in to work but with older people. This has been a few years so I am hoping things changed for the better.
Easy flowing
CNC Setup Machinist (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 3, 2017
Very easy flowing place to work at. Good people all around you in every department. Cnc department needs better supervision and management. Pay is not the best.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun workplace
Client Executive (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 15, 2017
Great working environment with great Managers, Leaders, and overall Employees. Great location and working schedules to work in. They're very open minded and are up for new techniques and resources.
Pros
great break areas and breaks
Cons
No cons really
great people
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 1, 2017
a decent shop and the people were awesome. When I left I was working 60 hours a week on overnights and never given a day off. I never received a pay raise while there. It was a positive atmosphere that encouraged learning.
Pros
great people, forgiving on scrap
Cons
pay, hours
Aggrissive
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 2, 2017
Hello,

I believe Ameriflex could be a better company if they allowed the staff to work on their goals a little more freely than they allow now but over all, Ameriflex is a good company to start out at and learn with. I just wish I could grow there. I would love to move up in their company. Although, they make it hard to do so.

Thanks,
Benefits
Cons
not able to move up.
Microsoft Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 24, 2017
Every policy is employee friendly, go there as employee and stay or leave as a family. Great place to work overall. Everyone is highly respectful, thoughtful, team work is superb.
Awesome environment
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 17, 2017
Ameriflex is a very laid back growing company! They have a very strong direction and a CEO and COO who believe in hiring strong talent for the future!
Pros
Enviroment
Cons
Pay
Always working on improving
Employee (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 12, 2016
People are friendly and can be a fun place to work. Company cares but there are some disconnect at times. Not a lot of instruction and training, but working on change. There are a lot of great people and the company genuinely cares.
Fast Paced
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJJune 27, 2016
Fast paced environment with several busy seasons with your applicable account base. Decent base with ability to make commission.
decent place to start
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 17, 2015
good company they have decent benefits and you get paid sick holidays, but job security is not good. when it goes bad they lay off people left and right. also they hardly give raises even if you are a good worker and have been there for years.
Pros
paid holidays and benefits
Cons
not a stable company they randomly lay off people
Customer service representative
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 31, 2015
Management was great , co-workers were team oriented . I learned how to multitask while achieving great customer service . I enjoyed the working environment the most .
AmeriFlex
Implementation Manager/ Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 13, 2015
Very strong support for 4 sales reps, while working remotely.

Collectively learned about the IRS regulations with regards to FSA/HRA/HSA and COBRA administration and implementation. This was required, as there were many conference calls and webinars needed to support the sales team.

Management was responsive when asked about further training with our business.

All co-workers were in tuned with the nature of the business which resulted in a team work atmosphere.

Sometimes the deadlines for our larger client RFP's were tough to meet, however the challenge was welcome. Especially when the client came on board with AmeriFlex.
Pros
Competitive salary and rich benefit package
Cons
While it is great to update the systems, sometimes it was during peak times and contributed to client concerns.
Its was a good place to work
FULL-STACK .NET DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  carrollton, txApril 21, 2015
It was a good place to work. Small IT department full of very knowledgeable sr. developers. The place I worked was in carrollton, tx
Decent place to work if your just starting out
ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 19, 2015
At first the work/life balance was great as you have the opportunity to work remotely if needed. Management was decent but lacked a backbone. They talk about change and ideas constantly but results are not always great. The work itself was tedious and no matter how hard you worked it was never enough. Pay is very low in comparison to similar jobs in the market. Management needs to pay better attention to what is happening around them as the wrong people are being punished.
Pros
Flexibility, medical benefits
Cons
Great place with a reputable employee and mangement culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 20, 2014
The typical day at Ameriflex includes me performing Account Management duties such as enrolling 2000 clients and their employees into Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Reimbursements (i.e. HRA, HSA, Transit, Parking, Dependent Care and Medical Flexible Spending Accounts). Since my start with Ameriflex, I have learned more about client relationship and management. There are various federal guidelines that must be followed to insure that the employees and employers information and our company's integrity are not compromised for fraudulent usage according to HIPAA and CMS standards. My co-workers, along with myself work in very cohesive group in which we communicate through email, IM, phone calls and impromptu meetings/gatherings at our desks. The hardest part of my job is assuring that we are compliant on basis of business, managing timelines and insuring accurate enrollment of every employee and employer. The best part of my job is being able to work with various other teams such as our Claims, Member Service, Payroll and Senior Management teams which requires a lot of documentation and communication. The biggest perk of my current position is the daily interaction that I have with all of my account holders as well working with various team members to resolve company and client issues.
Pros
Young and Innovative
Cons
N/a
Laid back atmosphere
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 17, 2014
Terrific co-workers, but sometimes hard to access information needed to assist callers
Pros
Monthly Bonuses
Cons
No talking with your co-workers at all, very quiet and boring
Overall Fun Place to Work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 31, 2014
Dealing with the clients were the best part of the job. Advancement was not easy due to the employee count and overall size.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Old School Mentality
Very nice place to work.
Claims Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 17, 2013
Very nice place to work. Very professional with incentives. Good management.
Enjoyed the people
Claims/Account Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 12, 2013
Lack of IT support for customers. Customer Service does not get support from management. not enough people for the volume of e-mails and phone calls. causing irate customers. lack of education to clients as to how programs work and how to relate the information to thier employees.
Pros
Great people in the office to work with
Cons
High healthcare costs, Lack of IT support and improvements