AMERIGAS

AMERIGAS Employer Reviews

delivery driver (Former Employee), Rutland, VTApril 5, 2014
Pros: newer trucks
Cons: large route area
Bad management lack of organizational skills made to preform task above skill levels without qualification
Customer Service is the Key
delivery driver (Current Employee), Dundee, FloridaApril 3, 2014
Pros: the relationship that i have with other drivers and my customers and the benefits.
Cons: the branch in which i work for.
Greet co workers in the morning, on occasion have safety meetings. Load trucks in the morning to make sure they are ready for the daily route and inspect the truck for DOT standards. There has been so much that I have learned over the years. The most important factor is the safety precautions that I have to deal with every day and giving the best customer – more... service to my customers daily. The most frustrating part of my job is dealing w/ the office workers when it comes to the routing. They don't know where they are sending me and other drivers and I are always on top of each other. Being directed to servicing under unsafe conditions is also a factor. It's aggravating because much more can get accomplished and it effects my efficiency rating and also affects my customer's especially when they run out of gas. The best and most enjoyable part of the my job is meeting with my co drivers and delivering to my customers. – less
Amerigas senior management is not intouch with customers
District General Manager (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 3, 2014
Pros: benefits and salary
Cons: senior management
Amerigas is a very fast paced environment. In winter you'll easily work a 60+ hr workweek. During the summer (slow time, Senior management lays off employees forcing the remaining staff to work 50+hr work weeks.
the place to be for hard work
Utility Worker (Former Employee), Gardena, CAApril 1, 2014
Every day was the same and no chance for advancement work environment was not good
fair
Eastern Region Manager-Wholesale (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 26, 2014
Good place to work for the most part. People there are great and management is also good
Enjoyed working their
Customer Service Representative/Office Manager (Former Employee), Morrisville, VTFebruary 23, 2014
I like waiting on customers. I answered phones and did daily office work
multi-task CSR
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Seneca SCFebruary 19, 2014
Handle payments/make deposits. Answer phones, place orders, complete work orders for service work. Schedule service work. Take payments. Possess good Customer Service Skills with all customers. Work well with others. Stay very busy
repetitive heavy lifting
Utility Worker (Former Employee), Noble, ILFebruary 19, 2014
Alot of heavy and repetitive lifting, long hours, etc. Was a very demanding job physical wise
Customer Service / Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Westlake, OHFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: good location
Cons: n/a
Professiona atmosphere.

Friendly Staff.

Good location.

Proffesional attire.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Waycross, GAFebruary 6, 2014
Hard work at times. I think really all jobs and how you rate them isn't necessarily the job, management can make the difference. Nothing wrong with a college education but common sense goes a lot further. I really enjoyed the company and I still show pride in working for them.
Great place to work with challenging tasks
SAP ABAP Consultant (Former Employee), King of PrussiaFebruary 5, 2014
A typical day is filled with meetings, fixing production defects on hard timelines, working on enhancements towards simplification projects, working with a great team on challenging tasks,
All about the politics
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Rocklin, CAFebruary 4, 2014
Cons: everyone seemed to be more focused on their personal endeavors rather than work.
Though I enjoyed my position at the time, everyone seemed to be more focused on their personal endeavors rather than work.
Good work experience
Service Representative (Former Employee), Sidman, PAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: office close to home
Cons: traveled many miles each day
Serviceman and delivery driver. Enjoyed the job. Good company to work for, had good benefits package.
Good job, Great benefits
Route Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good job with great benefits
Cons: having to cover other vacated routes
8am start time. Job included delivering propane with limited opportunity to learn aspects of industry. Management more than suffient and the co-workers were helpful. Hardest part of the job was covering routes that were left vacant from departing employees. Most enjoyable was my co-workers repore.
CDL Driver (Former Employee), Stratford, CTJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: work in the winter
Cons: slow in the summer . being on call did not like.
Good place to work.Good Benefits.Co- worker were good.Management was good to.
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City UTNovember 7, 2013
Was able to create my own route. Had all the freedom in the world to perform my job. Was very physical but rewarding work.
Productive fun place to work
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee), Doraville, GANovember 4, 2013
Pros: employee recognition.
Cons: shortbreaks
Delivering propane tanks to retailers or filling tanks for residents or commercial buyers. I learned safety procedures for handling propane gas during delivery. Co workers were always willing to assist and help when ask. Working in extreme climates for long periods of time was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling.
Learned on a day-to-day basis with SAP
IT Support (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PASeptember 26, 2013
The greatest honor and experience I had with Amerigas was working with such a wonderful team. As co-workers, we would always assist each other and resolve our customer's need in a timely manner. I have learned so many things about this nationwide system and would recommend it to all businesses around the world.

The most enjoyable part of my job was – more... learning, just like the hardest part of my job. With my quick learning ability, I was able to deal with customer in a one call resolution and satisfy all customers needs. – less
A good place to get beat down
Supervisor (Former Employee), WyomingSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: i learned how to be treated like a dog.
Cons: just the hours i spent at work
I worked there for almost three years. You will be hired because you will replace someone who was fired for making $0.10 more then you. When you find out how much you are asked to do with no help and the same low wage you will not stick around for long.

AmeriGas will sell you that they have high standards but just like they treat their customers you – more... will be sucked dry! – less
Job was very up pace with very little room for error.
Driver (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2013
Very physically demanding. I learned how to work and pace myself. Management was very demanding and didn't mind working a very lean shift. Coworkers got along for the most part. Everyday at work was hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people and going home at the end of the day.

1 2 3 4

About AMERIGAS

America has a gas with AmeriGas Partners. Purveying propane has propelled the company to its positionĀ as the topĀ US retail propane – Read more