Honeymoon or not, I'm in Love!!!
Nursing (Current Employee) – Southfield, MI – June 20, 2015
Why do I love Amerihealth Caritas:
1) Benefits, Benefits, Benefits: immediate activation of all benefits, generous tuition reimbursement that you don't have to wait forever to tap into. PTO days (very generous) available upon hire.
2) Opportunity: With operations in 16 states, (and growing) there is definite growth opportunity.
3) Competitive pay !!!
4) Leadership listens, is talented, and willing to mentor. Senior leadership frequently coordinates collaborative activities for team members across the enterprise.
5) There are no silos!!! I have had team members fly-in from several other lines of business to support my orientation to this job. Definitely not the "sink or swim" environment I am accustomed to. (Olympic swimmer here)
6) They are not At Will, even in At-Will states.
7) The mission is embedded in this organization's culture and you feel it everywhere.
I have had many jobs, but this one is keeper. I am totally and sincerely impressed.
Most days are busy, but I am challenged. Everyone seems united to provide the best program and services to the members we serve. The most enjoyable part is the teamwork that extends even across departments. Don't get me wrong, it is work and I often work 9 or 10 hours, but I do enjoy what I'm doing, so that could be just me. If you are serious about what you do and have been considered and contributor - You Will Love it Here!!!
Competitive pay, fringe benefits+++, promotes work-life balance