We are looking for a hard-working, motivated professional to join our team as a Patient Advocate and Marketing/Public Relations specialist.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the daily activities of our marketing programs, both internally and externally.
- Set up Health and Wellness Events for our office.
- Attend Marketing events such as lunch and learn workshops, massage pamper programs, & screenings.
- Assist doctor with evaluations and surveys from existing patients, and determine quality control.
- Assist patients with a better understanding of the wellness services that we provide.
- Communication with patients around facebook, email newsletters, testimonials, reviews etc.
- Answering phone calls and booking patient appointments when in the office.
- Willingness to cross promote chiropractic, massage, acupuncture and nutrition.
- Willingness to be cross-trained in other areas of the practice and cover for team members as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Marketing experience is expected, including performance statistics.
- Driven by providing top-quality service in a faith-based practice.
To Apply, please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements.