AmeriPark Employee Reviews

valet driver
Customer service and satisfaction (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2017
manager has no clue what he's doing stress out about everything. the pay is horrible you can't ever get a weekend off they don't pay you extra for holidays
Great company tp provide customer service for.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 18, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of me operating the computerized cash registers. Collecting payments from customer after parking their cars in our parking structure. I learned how to deal with unhappy customers. I enjoyed providing customer service daily.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Rude customers
Very poor company
Was cashier (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, WANovember 11, 2017
I was brought in for about 4 to 5 hours I was hired getting ready to get my gaming license then next day I wasn't an employee anymore no explanation. Was never paid for my time that day. Very poor company. Would not recommend at all.
Great job for a college kid
Valet (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 6, 2017
I enjoyed it just need something that will give me valuable experience for my future. I enjoyed the flexibility as well as being able to work shifts late night so it did not interfere with classes.
Pros
good money, short shifts
Cons
physical work
Very flexible
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2017
Part time job with flexible hours however there are no benefits. Shifts can be picked up and switched with other employees. Customer service is very important
Pros
Work with your schedule
Cons
No raise in 2 years
Fast paced, busy
VALET ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 11, 2017
Usually worked in groups of two. Our primary responsibility was to assist customers to take down their belongings that they wanted to take down while they shopped, and we would park their vehicles. While we wait for them to finish, I would have to supervise the vehicles that we had parked throughout the day and make sure there was no theft or break ins. Once customer was done, we had to go and retrieve their vehicles in a timely fashion, and assist them in loading back up their belongings and new purchases.
Pros
Tips, driving all types of cars
Cons
Hours
Decent money. Lots of down time. Good tips.
VALET (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 10, 2017
This job is great for anyone looking to pick up a side job. There is a lot of down time to relax and get homework done. Long hours, but the tips you get are excellent.
Would go back
Valet (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 4, 2017
Get to drive every car under the sun. Very Fast paced, good tips, hit or miss on behavior of customers. It was in Scottsdale, AZ so that makes sense...
Fun co-workers, horrible management. No security.
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLOctober 3, 2017
Its a great paying job, but the management is nto good at all. Eventually u will get fired for any reason. Lots of running, you're expected to battle the elements during work, but they expect you to never call in sick.
Pros
Tips weekly
Cons
You will bust your booty for it.
productive and fun environment of work
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 25, 2017
I learn a great customer service skill. Great team work and a friendly managers. Its a very good company for those how are looking for a par time job.
Productive and fun
Valet (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 3, 2017
It was a great opportunity to meet all races of people and work at the same time. Most of the time I would be running cars back and forth through the airport.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pay wasn't great
quick paced environment
Supervisor and Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYAugust 17, 2017
management is well maintained, work load is quick paced less room for error to occur, always have to be on your feet all times. pay was excellent and i approve to many others.
N/a
Valet (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 5, 2017
It is a customer service Job. Interaction with people daily is what to expect. Be ready for any weather condition, drive different kind of cars. .
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
not enough hours
Great college job!
Mizner Park Valet (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 18, 2017
Ameripark was a great company to work for. The company had a great connection with its employees and conducted scheduled meetings every month. Help was always there and organization was a key component of what kept everything going smoothly onsite.
Pros
Fun, physically active, and social
Cons
Sweaty and sometimes exhausting
Busy work environment with a great corporate workplace culture
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 11, 2017
My day consisted of checking on all the accounts that I was in charge of and hiring and training new employees.
I learned a great deal about human resources and employee training in customer service.
I attended a great deal of customer service training seminars and corporate retreats.
The most challenging aspect of the job was being able to manage all of the accounts without being at each one.
I loved staying ahead of the curve in customer service training.
Pros
Traveling to several accounts and not being stagnant
Cons
On call for any emergencies and problems
Unorganized Unfair Unjust
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 7, 2017
Someone once stole money I got blamed . Long story short had nothing to do with me the found the camera footage Still no job No call back no apologies
Pros
Good mangers that would understand if bosses didn't influence
Cons
Unrealistic
Good company
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 5, 2017
Good company with good pay. Nice employees to work with. The employees goes out and do things together. The culture of the work environment is friendly.
Great working atmosphere
Valet Parker (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYJuly 4, 2017
Reliable coworkers and staff. Free water refreshments and sometimes lunch. Great work life balance. well compensated for amount of effort given. Respectable customers and area.
Productive and challenging
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 21, 2017
Work shifts were always different as well as very few days off.
Being relocated to different work areas throughout the city depending on work movement, as well as holidays.
Great work team however and very creative when it came down to unexpected rushes.
Very organized and fast paced.
Horrible place to work
Parker (Former Employee) –  NJJune 15, 2017
Let's see where do I even start ? I worked there for one day and did not even get paid for it. It is a worthless company that I do not recommend anyone work for and I hope it goes out of business asap
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmeriPark. Our community is ready to answer.