AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Employee Reviews

Patient Support Specialist (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJuly 16, 2015
A typical day at work would be verifying patients demographics and inputting them correctly in the system. The time I spent working at AmeriSource Bergen I learn how to work as a team player.
My management was great, very supportive. My coworkers we very helpful. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know every person and how well we all got out job done in a timely matter.
Wack
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Roanoke, TXJuly 15, 2015
Not too bad of a place to work, the main issue is just management is lost and has no idea or direction and don't know whats going on.
Sounds like a dream job! Only lasts for a season....
TEAM LEAD, CLINICAL AUDITOR and TELEPHONIC NURSE (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Benefits are great and salary is competitive
Cons: Inexperienced Managers
I was working as a Remote Associate and this was a great match for me. I enjoyed the work and communication with my patients. Lashgroup is the company that I was working for: an affiliate of AmerisourceBergen.

The most frustrating part of this company is the high turnover of unsatisfied nurses. Management team is out of control with their threatening and dictator type of management. Managers who are talented and have a lot to offer; LEAVE; BIG TURNOVER and the bullies stay and get promoted.

You can't motivate people with continued treats of replacement over petty details from managers who have no clue on how to manage or run a program that really works. Very sad conditions and too bad; sounds like a dream job but the treatment and unsatisfactory work life balance makes it so unpleasant; its not worth it.
Great place to have a job. I just wouldn't recommend
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), KentJuly 8, 2015
Within my 1 year experience iv noticed that the customer was more important than the employee. I think they should be equal. Without employees there would be no customers.
Workers work Bums chilled all day
Receving/Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Thorofare, NJJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Working in receiving then receive the fridge items in. Mangement kept me busy. The workers were moved around a lot. Tried of watching the bums get away without working.
Productive and a great place to work
Benefits Verification Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 1, 2015
This is a great work environment to be in, and the training is awesome! I would recommend this job to anyone. You have the opportunity to advance.
Productive warehouse
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Kansas City, moJuly 1, 2015
Typical day for me is to receive about 4000 items and put them away. I have learned how to use a RF, drive an order picker, electronic pallet jack, and a dock truck. The lead is an amazing and knowledgeable. The hardest part of the day is the long hours.
Continuous work, fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Suwanee, gaJune 26, 2015
Pros: good pay, plenty of hours
Cons: lack of teamwork, no set "end time" for the shift
Used RF scanners to get product and place in totes. Multiple 15 min paid breaks every 2 hours, shift was avg at about 10 hrs a day. Clean environment and kept at room temperature
Lead Quality Control Associate (Former Employee), Brooks, KYJune 21, 2015
It was a good place to live but I hated flu season. benefits were good and it paid well. It was a decent work environment, but I didn't like not knowing when I was going home.
Get you by
Warehouse (Current Employee), Williamston, MIJune 18, 2015
Its a job to get you by but not worth the abuse your body takes for the job. Management lacks communication. Management has no idea what sigma six really means. To many people get promoted without advance degree,
Laid Back Atmosphere
Patient Case Coordinator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 17, 2015
AmerisourceBergen is a home felt company, everything and everybody is pretty much laid back. Everyone's #1 goal is to be productive.
Great Place to Work
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 16, 2015
Pros: Team
Cons: None
Great Place To Work would recommend to others. Team environment. Great benefits and overall company! No better place to work for. They go above and beyond to make sure their associates are happy and reconized for a job well done.
Stable Company
Systems Support Analyst II (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: Pay was good
Cons: The culture was not good, as well as worklife balance
This was a stable company, but the overall experience was negative. The hours were intrusive to work life balance, and were not based on performance but manager and supervisor choice.
Senior Tech at AmerisourceBergen software support
Computer Tech (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 1, 2015
Managed ticket queue generated from ~300 corporate clients concerning product software, hardware, and server issues for up to 500+ end users. Supported a Citrix server farm to ensure 24/7/365 operation.
Management lacked communication and vision for the program.
CPhT Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 1, 2015
Pros: Great salary and benefits
Cons: Management
Management lacked communication and vision to correctly secure advancement of the program that I ran from Porter Hospital. Corporation is based in Pennsylvania and upper management rarely visited to see how the program was being run. We truly felt unsupported and isolated here in Denver.
Returns Coordinator/Inventory
Intern/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 31, 2015
Pros: Valuable learning experience, Dealing with life saving drugs
Cons: Long stressful hours, Inventory closet was extremely cold
The day began with taking inventory of the warehouse of specialty drugs using the unique inventory system. Working with two directors to not only keep track of inventory, but also track all returns which had to be kept under unique conditions due to the fragility of the drug. The hardest part of the job was managing the returns which was run through multiple couriers to ensure that each one had the correct instructions on how to handle the package.
Awesome team of people with the same focus
Sr. Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAMay 27, 2015
Great place to work with lots of interesting people from all over the world. Very busy but a great challenge and rewarding
Awesome place to work
Pharmacy Care Coordinator/Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMay 23, 2015
By far one of the greatest companies I have ever worked for! Great management and great work environment! I would have to rate each day a 10!
Disjointed culture but overall nice
Analyst (Current Employee), Frisco, TCMay 19, 2015
Pros: Good hours, competitive salary
Cons: Just kind of eerie
A typical day includes doing whatever assignments you have on hand. That's pretty standard. The unique thing about this place is the almost total lack of communication. It's a very quiet place to work.
productive place to work
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee), Pelham, ALMay 15, 2015
Pros: great productive incentive
Cons: under paid
A good job with great health benefits but has several areas that need improvement starting with management. The employees are under paid and should be getting paid a greater pay rate than what they are, especially being in the health care business.

1 2 3 4 5

About AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen is the source for many of North America's pharmacies and health care providers. The distribution company serves – Read more

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Salaries