Ameristaff Employee Reviews

Great place to go if you need a job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, VAJuly 21, 2017
They call you in let you know where you'll be working the you go. I learned that every job they give you is different. Management is awesome works with you with anything if you don't like your job you was given let them know have you one in a day or so.
co workers fun to work with job was easy always done
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Roxboro, NCJuly 16, 2017
I enjoyed working with ameristaff, co workers were great and we alwas go the job done. Workig 12hrs were exhausting but we always made the best of it.
great company
on call (Current Employee) –  Roxboro, NCJuly 3, 2017
its very relaxed
easy and fun
you meet new people and learn new things
great staff
edger workers
the management is great
a typical day at work is very easy its no hard work
Cons
cant leave off job site
not good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJune 26, 2017
Not a good job. This job will fire you even when you in labor it happened to me plus there was never work they always sent me home somehow because the computers were always down.
Good place to work for
general, labor, packer (Current Employee) –  Princeton, IN 47670June 10, 2017
They have a nice and friendly staff, and offer decent job selections. They are great at helping with getting you with the right job that your looking for.
nice place to be with
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 20, 2017
Ameristaff is just a company that will help you find a job, so you do not work with them at there office. The employees are friendly and do their best to help you find what you are looking for.
Pros
nice people
Cons
N/a
It was a temp job placement. They were nice people to work with.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAMay 18, 2017
They were an enjoyable group of people to work with, but I needed a full time job. They were very good at helping me to find a temporary job at the time I needed one.
Horrible
Packer (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCApril 19, 2017
Working on assignment for this company is horrible. I have had an incident where I was sent to the wrong establishment and I was almost late for work. I was treated horribly on assignment as well as by one of the recruiters because was not enabling into affairs that are not to be associated with the job. I was treated with extreme bias by in part both the service and the assignments. What I have learned from this service is to only practice better business practices in regards to how to keep any preconceived notions about a person to oneself in order to remain ethical solely based on the job being executed as so ordered.
Pros
its work
Cons
Bad business practices
One of the best temp services I have ever worked with
Office Manager / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 25, 2017
The only reason I gave this employer a median overall rating is that although few jobs are permanent assignments, the majority are only temporary and pay is average and NO benefits.
Pros
Lots of job experience when moved from assignment to assignment, pay above minimum wage
Cons
No benefits, little to no opportunity for permanent assignments
Crappie Job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, VA 24151December 13, 2016
A job that have disrespectful bosses, co-workers, and customers. On top of that they don't give enough hours to make enough hours to pay you bill and make ends meet. So all together just one big crappie job.
Answering service CSR (Former Employee) –  Danville, VANovember 28, 2016
Working for a staffing company is very discouraging although I am thankful that I had amerstaff. Very friendly and helpful, done all they could to help me.
ok
Box maker (Former Employee) –  Danville, VASeptember 14, 2016
You have to keep in touch with office members. Its ok for seasonal or temporary work. most jobs are labor jobs and require strenuous work. hours of job conflict with having kids and family time.
Enjoyable work
Temp-Post Closing (Former Employee) –  Riverside, MOAugust 25, 2016
Nice job environment.However could keep track of time sheets better. Was unimpressed with the time sheets having to be faxed or emailed as opposed to just timing in and out on a time clock online.
Pros
Job placement
Cons
Short term
Nice people
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MOAugust 9, 2016
Love working with the company and the staffing agency in general. Best staffing agency to use in Mexico,Missouri. I suggest if anyone is looking for positionsin Mexico uses this service
Work History
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJune 13, 2016
a typical day at work for me is getting the job done do what i suppose to do ask questions if needed speak to my co-workers ask how they doing be friendly most enjoyable part of the job is getting it done
bad work places
Assembler (Former Employee) –  nice and closeMay 31, 2016
I had a problem with so many people where ever they would put me. They need to up the pay for the work they do andthepeoplwthey put up wi
Pros
gotpaid
Cons
close to thehouse
One of the best temp services
Temp Service (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOFebruary 18, 2016
The company really got to know people so they can send people to the right jobs that fit them. I always received good jobs that best used my skills
Pros
A great temp service to work for
Cons
It took to much time between jobs
Wonderful and enjoyed the people i worked with
prep cook (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VANovember 2, 2015
The hardest part of the job was keeping the food refilled but i got it done and the fun part was working with new people I learned how to keep up with everyone and my co workers was amazing and the manager was awesome
Pros
Food and drink
Easy going
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, VAOctober 26, 2015
AmeriStaff is a good company to work for. They are very willing to help place you in jobs that you are interested in and willing to do. They have extremely friendly staff.
Always Changing
Printing Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOSeptember 2, 2015
At Ameristaff, the environment was always changing. They were fast to help you find employment and the staff was great to work with and always answered any questions I had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ameristaff. Our community is ready to answer.