Amerit Consulting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible experience
Billing (Former Employee) –  Cary,NCOctober 10, 2017
The information given to me about the position wasnt accurate. They told me 18 and I end up getting 17hr. Nothing was explain in detail to you and they never check up with you how the assignment going. My recruiter left and now im out of a assignment nobody follows up with you its about making a dollar to them.Never again very unprofessional.
Cons
False information
Temporary Placement Company
Temporary Medical Billing Associate (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJune 6, 2017
As a temp you have a chance to see if the role is a good fit for both parties when full-time employment is offered as a possibility, which is a great asset.
However in this past assignment, my contract was extended 3 times with the final outcome being that the company was eventually acquired by another company whose business model was to offshore as many of the companies operations as possible which lead to a hiring freeze and the need to move on.
Pros
Temporary placement in scenarios that may possibly lead to offers of full-time employment
Cons
same
Not Contractor friendly
Accounting Associate (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 3, 2017
Amerit Consulting is located in California. I work and live in Texas. With Logistics being a major issue, I never met anyone from Amerit Consulting. Amerit never reached out to me - to check on me during the assignment. Lack of concern for well-being was disconcerting.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No onsite representation
Salaries are bogus
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIMay 19, 2016
The "home appliance" company they're talking about is Whirlpool and the $15.00/hour wage is nothing. Whirlpool pays at least $25.00/hour for the position recently posted. Don't let them get that much of a percentage when you're doing all the work!
Great Company
Medical Billing & Coding/ Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 7, 2016
They are a great staffing agency to work for. I was able to gain more experience. They give chances to those with less experience. I have learned the skills and codes in medical billing and coding.
Working to succeed in a manufacturing design facility.
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CANovember 4, 2014
Getting specific specifications to complete task and ensure quality and productivity through accurate procedures.
Pros
Having the responsibility to drive new production and provide revised manufacturing processes.
Cons
Working with operator and assemblers to implement new tooling and procedures.
Out of town company
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 5, 2014
I was a document specialitst with this company and I did not really like working for the company but I enjoyed working for the client. This position was awesome. I had various duties and this was very enjoyable.
I did not like that I was not able to utilize my recent skills that was acquired online for Medical Billing and Coding.
The most difficult part of that position was having the position end.
Pros
Doughnuts every Friday
Cons
Contracted employee
Nice people lack of professionalism
Human Resources Account Specialist (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 27, 2013
Nice people. They have a happy hour every Friday. The level of knowledge and involvement of the directors and front line managers is poor. Terrible pay and benefits.
Good Company
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Good people whom will help you find and stay employed. Contractor for Amerit working at PG&E in San Francisco.
Pros
learning experience
Good people to work with
Engine Performance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mossville, ILNovember 8, 2012
• Part of a team working to deliver diesel engine development programs.
• Use client in-house softwares to build and validate engine models with actual lab data.
• Determine engine performance for various engine applications and predict the same at various operating conditions.
• Optimize engine performance, using in-house tools, to meet customer requirements, while minimizing exhaust emissions, and also determine the altitude capability of the engine.
• Interact with test cell analysts, on a regular basis, to determine the progress of an engine being run in a test cell.
• Document and present results, make suggestions/recommendations to improve on issues arising during engine testing and model validation.
• Maintain strong peer relationships with internal/external suppliers and various teams at client site.
• Look after the Product Specification Request (PSR) of various projects on a regular basis and see to it that the project meets the expected deadline.