Amerita Employee Reviews

Terrible pay, no advancement opportunities
Medical Records Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 15, 2017
Almost 2 years and I received .43 raise. They don’t offer bonuses, 4500 deductible health insurance plans. Disregard your position and with such a high turn over rate, work is dumped on your plate without pay increases. If you’re a millennial looking to work your way up, this is not the place for you.
Pros
No micro managing
Cons
Everything else
busy
Insurance collection specialist (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 25, 2017
Very busy, never "nothing to do" co-workers are a great bunch of people. Challenging like any other job but a good company to work for overall. Nice office.
Pros
co workers
Cons
10 minute breaks
Wouldn't wanna be anywhere else*!
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 8, 2017
Small group of people here in our SLC branch* Love them all Like my own family, been here since 2008, two years as a driver, 8 years as a Pharmacy Tech! Home infusion is the best type of pharmacy* Manager is awesome, very friendly environment, everyone enjoys what they do, we definitely make the patients comfortable and help them get better!
Pros
Pto, understanding, family-oriented environment, easy freeway access
Cons
Benefits could be better, long hours some days and weekends, depends on if you are on call or how the day turns out, other than that, Nothing! Love it!
Not a great place to work
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 2, 2017
Amerita was not a great place to work. It was much more stressful than it needed to be. The pharmacy manager was not supportive which caused the pharmacy to operate in chaos.
Pros
Cons
lack of management
Work / life balance.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 1, 2017
This job is great for any single working individual. I do not recommend this job to anyone who has children or a family. Management is harsh and ridged. Very clicky place to work. Pay is decent which is the only plus about the job at all. They have unrealistic expectations and are not entry level friendly. The staff works hard. Technicians always have over time and are over worked. If you like a constantly changing work environment this is the place for you. Huge turn over rate. Can't keep people due to managment personality and micro management.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Micro management, no breaks, over worked, not friendly atmosphere
Fair
RN BSN Clinical Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 20, 2016
Amerita was a company that provided me with home infusion experience. Hopefully I will be able to use this experience in my future endeavors. Unfortunately, Amerita did not have many insurance contracts that were needed to build the business in my territory.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
limited insurance contracts and no nursing component
This job would strengthen make my abilities in this field_
IV Nurse (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZJuly 19, 2016
I typical day for us was seeing 20 to 30 patients adsy.
I would love to have an opportunity to show. My skills to improve. I am looking for the opportunity

Thanks so very much!!
Pros
Seeing the patients less scared
Cons
Maybe not being able to come to clinichttps://youtu.be/T_2QP0wvc28
Great Staff
Pharmacy Technician in Training (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UT 84119June 15, 2016
Great environment, friendly staff, and low stress setting. I observed and learned how to clean, stock and label TPN and other IV infusion. They were very understanding of my medical condition needing to get my gallbladder removed and patient with my recovery.
good company
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 31, 2016
• Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Mangement is very sales oriented
Account Executive and Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2016
HR was a disaster. There were fights that would bread out in the branch and it was left without discipline or correction.
Amerita was a great place to work, I learned alot and respected my mananger
Human Resources Coordinator / Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 11, 2016
I enjoyed the work environment and all of my co-workers. My direct manager was my favorite manager, as she made you grow and was a firm believer in learning new things.
The staff here is great.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 16, 2015
The staff is great. The company has good benefits for employees. Your able to be flexible with you schedule and the perks of being on this team of nurses are great.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
short breaks
Very Enjoyable
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 15, 2014
Loved working here. Great company, great management. The staff made working very enjoyable and would definitely go back to working there again.
Fun workplace but management poor
Cash Management Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 14, 2014
Poor management and big turnover nobody to turn to on issues and doesn't remain confidential.
Pros
hours change
Cons
breaks
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 18, 2014
Amerita is a great place to work. We get paid well, and we have job security. I don't fell like i could really advance there, but management is great. Benefits are not so good as compared to bigger companies. I would work there again if I needed to. Hours can be long, but Job pays overtime.
Fast pace work invironment.
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 22, 2013
As a billing specialist for Medicaid accounts, the work is very detailing and continuous. Medicaid is constantly changing and staying current is a must. Management was very supportive in making sure that we had all tools available to complete our work in the specified time.

The patient serviced by Amerita are the first priority of every day operations. Making sure that they had the medications and supplies need for their daily infusions.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
Cons
Short breaks and the benefits were not the greatest.
Full Charge Medicare for 5 cities
Medicare Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMarch 26, 2013
I truly loved the advancement chances, the chances to learn new areas of Medicare billing, the compsentation I received for taking on more responsibility and doing well with them. I was very sad when my position was moved to the corporate office in Dallas, TX. It was my choice to find local employment versus relocation to Dallas.
Pros
good pay, good benefits, good learning, ood advancement
Cons
relocation to dallas, tx

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amerita. Our community is ready to answer.