· Ameritek was created in 1998 to provide a complete, private-labeled gasket program for the agricultural industry.
· Agricultural products include gaskets, valve stem steals, o-rings, lathe cut rings, rubber grommets, oil seals, copper and aluminum washers.
· In 2002, Ameritek moved into a larger facility in Eagan, Minnesota that includes both office and warehousing.
· Our product line has expanded to include stampings, rubber molded products, castings and machined parts.
· In 2012, Ameritek has installed machining centers to start manufacturing some components in house. – less–ZoomInfo