Ameritraining is seeking a candidate for a Temporary-to-Permanent Network Implementation Manager. This position requires heavy customer service and coordination of client’s VoIP, voice, and data orders. The Network Implementation Manager is responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers by processing orders, managing install schedules, coordination with vendors, and management of the entire project through installation and customer acceptance. This position requires managed relationships with our client's employees, VOIP/Data/Voice carriers, vendors, and Operation teams.
· Proven track record in managing multiple complex orders with the ability to prioritize and escalate
· Ability to take on responsibility with a sense of urgency and dedication
· Strong ability to understand dynamic relationships with vendors
· Focused and caring customer service
· Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong problem analysis and solving skills
· Exceptional time management
· Strong attention to detail
· Top notch organizational skills
o 2+ years office experience
o Bachelor’s degree. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
o Telecom experience preferred
Rate of Pay
$16 - $21 an hour with Ameritraining
$35,000 - $45,000 once converted to full-time with our customer*
*The successful candidate will start with Ameritraining as a temporary full-time employee for several months and if he/she surpasses expectations they will be converted to a full-time employee with our customer.