TUBE DRAWBENCH OPERATOR
Operators are trained on several specific pieces of equipment and must demonstrate proficiency on that equipment. To become a junior operator, the applicant must have passed micrometer training and demonstrate proficiency with all measurement tools. He must also have passed Individual trainings are covered in the training form for each piece of equipment.
The Production Partner has the following specific job duties:
1. Arrive at work 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
2. Adhere to Ameritube’s Quality Management System
3. Fill out paperwork properly and be able to maintain tracking and traceability of work in process inventory
4. Maintain clean work environment
5. Learn job duty for each individual machine or process that they are operating.
Job Candidate Requirements:
1. High school graduate
2. Positive attitude and ability to understand instructions
3. Able to work in a team environment
4. Metal or tube working experience
About Ameritube (www.ameritube.net)
Founded in 2004, Ameritube began operations with a core group of managers and employees dedicated to rehabilitating a manufacturing facility and producing a viable and sustainable domestic manufacturing business. Ameritube takes two things very seriously, quality and the made in the USA label.
Ameritube is a growing company where individuals are valued for their loyalty and hard work. Compensation is competitive. Opportunities for advancement are available as the company will continue to grow and new opportunities will develop. The people growing with the company will benefit disproportionately since their knowledge and understanding of the company and its processes will be very valuable in the company’s continued growth
PLEASE APPLY AT http://ameritube.net/application.html