AmeriWound Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Corp staff
Director of Wound Care Education (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHOctober 29, 2017
The CEO, CMO and CFO are fantastic. Always available when I needed them. The CEO is always involved with all issues, and was a fantastic resource for me. The CMO is a wealth of knowledge!!!
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Long drive for me
Management will ruin this company
PCC (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 15, 2017
Small company that had all the opportunity to do great things but poor leadership, micro managing, petty mindset and focus, and holding onto staff that lie and double dip will be the ruin of this company. If you are looking to feel like a part of a team and all of your efforts are noticed and matter then don’t work here. Toxic environment to be in also. Run far away from here. Also, they do not tell you they don’t offer any retirement/401k benefits or that you will not see your first paycheck for an entire month.....
Pros
Cons
Poor management, micro management, lies, no 401k, toxic work environment
Terrible management!
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHJanuary 14, 2017
The bosses are just plain jerks to people. They try to micromanage everyone but they don't have a clue what they're doing so no one even listens to them anyway. This whole place is a sinking ship headed for bancruptcy.
Pros
The HR director is nice.
Cons
Awful bosses, bad execution of a good business model.
This place SUCKED!!!!!!
Patient care coordinatorl (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 2, 2017
This was thee worst place that I have ever worked when it comes to management. The employees where ok and the atmosphere for very laid back. BUT, management was the worst! They openly show favoritism and there was no one you could speak to about any issues that would be candidate. I would not recommend.
Pros
Very laid back atmosphere
Cons
Management is not good.
This was a great location
Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 28, 2015
I loved working there because I got the help I needed and it was not just a job but it was a family. I learned more and differnt ways of coding such as learning ICD 9 nad ICD 10. When I got to work I was to print out the doctor and start coding the patient visit for that day.