AMG Specialty Hospital

AMG Specialty Hospital Employer Reviews

Awesome Hospital
Student Worker (Former Employee), Houma, LAApril 17, 2014
The workers taught us students many new things and i enjoyed my clinical experience with them
Horrible company to work for
Registered nurse (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 25, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: poor benefits and poor staffing ratios
This company has horrible benefits, so if you have a family I wouldn't bother applying. Keep your opinions to yourself; when you express your opinions or frustrations, you might find yourself without a job. CNA's have 10-14 patients, and nurses have 6-7 patients. Staffing ratios are unsafe. Leadership was non-existent and very unsupportive. Disorganized – more... and chaotic! Do not go to work for this company, I did not feel valued or supported in any way. – less
Stable company with room for improvement in upper management.
Infection Control Coordinator/Employee Health/U.R. (Current Employee), Slidell, LAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers.
Cons: more direction and involvement from upper management.
I have only been here for a little over 6 months, so I'm giving this company at least a year to have a better experience with the over all expectations I have.
Busy hands on work place, fast paced
Housekeeper and Medical Records (Current Employee), Denham Springs, LaJanuary 28, 2014
Breaking down charts, scanning patient information, faxing, responding to calls, making sure all patients are placed in the computer correctly, making doctors and nurses document properly, order supplies, filing charts, checking documentation on doctors, cleaning patients rooms, maintain a clean facility, and restock supplies.
Good workplace
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Denham Springs, LAMay 22, 2013
Good workplace, Friendly co-workers, Nice facility, assist patients with AM care

About AMG Specialty Hospital

AMG Specialty Hospital - Denham Springs is a 59-bed Long Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex – Read more