Amirsys Inc. is a medical information company specializing in providing diagnostic decision support to physicians. Our on-line systems are used worldwide to help physicians provide the highest quality care to their patients. Due to a dramatically expanding product line, we are in need of a full-time administrative assistant to help our finance department meet its growing demands. This is a great opportunity to gain entry level accounting experience in a growing company.
The Administrative Assistant will provide technical and clerical support to the finance department and top executives at our corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. Occasionally this position will provide limited support to other organizations within the company. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Administrative support to Finance, HR and Executive teams
- Accounting: Basic bookkeeping using QuickBooks (i.e. deposits, credit card processing, AP, etc.)
- Data reporting: Data entry, complete financial and other data worksheets, and maintain important documents.
- HR responsibilities: collection of time sheets, handling reimbursement forms, scheduling interviews, update organizational charts, etc.
- Schedule management: Arrange, coordinate, and organize meetings, schedules, events, and activities for the company.
- Task management and follow-up: Create and maintain task lists and agendas to ensure that commitments are timely met. Responsible for following up with other employees and 3rd-parties, as needed.
- Travel arrangements: Arrange frequent travel itineraries and process travel expense reports.
- General office operations: Take incoming calls and greet guests, purchase supplies, send and receive mail, straighten office and kitchen, photocopy documents, and miscellaneous activities.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Extremely high work ethic and consistently does what it takes to complete a task or project.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Associate's degree or equivalent of two years of college and pursuing a degree required. Bachelor’s degree in business desirable.
- 1-3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or the equivalent.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- QuickBooks and Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must.
- Must be an extremely organized individual (files, tasks, desk, etc.) and detail oriented.
- Positive, teamwork oriented attitude that collaborates well.
- Presence to build strong personal relationships – inside and outside the company.
- Ability to work through scheduling demands and conflicts with composure and diplomacy.
- Maturity and integrity to handle sensitive or confidential tasks and information.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Innovative individual who is continually improving processes.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) temporary position with the opportunity to become full-time permanent position after the candidate has proven themselves. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive wages. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Compensation: $12 -16 per hour depending on experience
Please send a cover letter, resume, references and salary history.
For information about Amirsys, please visit our website:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Indeed - 19 months ago