Amitech Solutions Employee Reviews

Review of Amitech Solution
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 10, 2013
Amitech Solutions has proven to be a good company to work for. They respect their employees and provide excellent benefits. Their staff are prompt to answer all questions and to handle any issues that arise. I switched to them from my former employer because of what they had to offer and also they became highly recommended by my current client.
Pros
Great Benefits and excellent pay.
Cons
Experienced network/system administrator with 14 years experience seeking position specific to information security
Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 30, 2015
Work closely with client and other team members to ensure accurately and timely submissions of deliverables to respective point of contacts. Some of these include but are not limited to infrastructure, migrations, gap analysis and other project management aspects. I work closely with my supervisor and other team members to ensure accuracy and management of client expectations. One of the most difficult, yet rewarding, is the juggling ensure the procurement of client deliverables to ensure and keeping the project on target. I learn, and enjoy, working with different personalities and the wide range of industry protocols and technologies that I learn about on a daily basis.
okay
Account Manager/Business Development (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 8, 2013
good company, good data management solutions, and IT staff augmentation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amitech Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3