AMLI Residential Employee Reviews in United States

AMLI Residential
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2016
Leasing Professional is a fun-filled, busy job for the go getter with sales drive and strong interpersonal skills. AMLI Residentional pays higher commission and higher base pay than most property management companies in the industry.
However, Vacation time is minimal, and the employees here are over worked and often abused.
Bonuses that you earn may not be approved for 90 days plus. Beware.
Pros
Higher hourly rate and higher commission
Cons
Must work even if the highway is closed due to snow
Amli
N/A (Former Employee) –  N/AMay 23, 2016
AMLI used to be a company anyone would be proud to work for. The atmosphere was positive, fun, and educational. There are still a lot of great things the company does and believes in but certain changes over the past couple of years has reduced the positive culture to simply fear based participation.
Pros
Good pay for certain positions
Cons
Negative change in company culture
Hard work, but rewarding
Network and Telecommunications Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2016
I spent 8 years at AMLI and I have put a lot of myself into this company. It has been a very positive place to work and I would recommend it as a company.
Fast paced
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 10, 2016
Fast paced, growth oriented company. Supportive team work environment. Ever changing environment, each day is a new day with something different. Goal and customer satisfaction focused. Management thrives for full knowledge in all aspects to ensure best support for all team members. Very intriguing products and product knowledge. provided ability to learn from and about all aspects you pursue.
AMLI was a very advanced company that always challenged you
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 27, 2015
I learned so much from AMLI and I was able to take that learning experience and build on it. They had wonderful team building events and property and individual recognition.
Pros
Great benefits!
Cons
They left the Kansas market
Great Company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAOctober 19, 2015
Great company culture ! HIgh expectations with big rewards.
Supportive Upper management, great training structure.
Very good Company to work for
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 1, 2015
Never work for a company like this before have had other maintenance jobs before but here you are and treated like management
Productive workplace and helping patients
Histology/Pathology/Secretary/Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Odessa Regional Medical CenterAugust 11, 2015
I love the work I did here. Most of the time this job kept me busy. Some of my coworkers are very hard working. Having a slow day was the hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable was the work I did and to be able to help the patients.
If they could only give their employees the same attitude!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2015
The first 6 months were like a dream come true. I was able to provide 100% customer service to all of my Residents and Community. After receiving much recognition and awards for being on the leaders board for consecutive months, and being recognized in quarterly and year ending Dinners - they started treating me with the same respect as I received at the beginning. I know that no job is going to always be roses and great 24/7. Their lack of education and training me stopped and their expectations were altered. As I saw those around me being treated with no respect, I shortly found out that the management were letting my co-workers go for no reason, no notification, and no chance to either work on their performance or learn the right way to do it.
Pros
Commission. Customer Service. Helping People
Cons
Feeling like, for almost a year, I was told that our company stood for something they didn't follow through with.
5 Star Company All Around!!!
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 12, 2015
The CEO knows your name, company culture is oustanding. You really feel like you matter. Training is like nothing I've seen before, they constantly hire from within, and you are always able to advance. Pay is great with yearly raises, benefits are excellent, and there is structure - which is well appreciated. Any issues are handled quickly. Great company.
Pros
quarterly company events, great pay, hours, opportunities for advancement
Cons
none really...
Amazing Place to work and learn
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw GAFebruary 9, 2015
AMLI has by far been one of my favorite employers! I did leave to continue to learn and grow but this is the company that if they called me back I would return to them in a heartbeat. Amazing team in corporate offices as well as on site staff!
Very Goal orientaded
Make Ready Tech/Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2014
This company strives on costumer service. It is one of the leading companies in the apartment industry
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
n/a
Excellent product
Leasing professional (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 3, 2014
Acquired and implemented excellent sales skills to achieve maximum occupancy and rent levels. Responsible for over 68% of the occupancy at a lease up property. Contributed ideas relative to successful marketing and sales strategies.
Pros
love this industry
Go amli!!
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2014
opportunity for growth, great training, well managed, the harder you work-the more you earn, base plus commission, fantastic co-workers, team oriented environment but individually driven. Overall, a great place to work and grow.
Active and exciting workplace.
Assistant Manager duties and an AMLI mentor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2014
A majority of my job with AMLI dealt with customer service. Although I was responsible for helping new residents move in, a good portion of my day including handling customer complaints. My co workers were essential for me during my tenure with AMLI. Whenever I was scheduled off and I had a new resident moving in, I had to rely on my co workers to get the job done. The hardest part about the job was the fine detail that was required in each lease paperwork.
Pros
room for advancement.
Cons
had to transfer to move up.
Great Company and Productive Work Environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2014
AMLI is a great company and provides a productive work environment.
Great place to gain experience
Floating Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 9, 2014
The day starts by setting up the office, performing administrative and accounting procedures. Taking care of resident related issues and focus on sales and leasing. Putting together lease paperwork, maintain open communication with vendors and maintenance personnel. I've learned how to stay focused under pressure, remain on task while having to give immediate attention to residents and prospects. What I enjoy most is making people happy, finding solutions for problematic residents and prospects, giving presentations to prospective clients and building rapport. The hardest part of this job is staying on task while being constantly distracted and having to drop everything the moment the door opens.
Pros
working in prime locations across the metro-plex, networking with a variety of professionals that are looking for luxury apartments.
Cons
weekends, can be very repetitive, limited longer term growth
Top Notch!
Asst. Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 28, 2013
This company will always have a special place in my heart, very professional but fun loving group of people!
Beautiful Properties
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 2, 2013
The properties are beautiful, but the pay is OK. Commissions should be worth more since the rents are higher.
Pros
beautiful properties
It was ok
maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  RANCHO CUCAMONGAJanuary 14, 2013
Earning the respect of all my coworkers and managers. GOOD.
Pros
live where you work
Cons
no frdom in the weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMLI Residential. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4