AMLI Residential

AMLI Residential Employee Reviews

5 Star Company All Around!!!
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: quarterly company events, great pay, hours, opportunities for advancement
Cons: none really...
The CEO knows your name, company culture is oustanding. You really feel like you matter. Training is like nothing I've seen before, they constantly hire from within, and you are always able to advance. Pay is great with yearly raises, benefits are excellent, and there is structure - which is well appreciated. Any issues are handled quickly. Great company.
Amazing Place to work and learn
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee), Kennesaw GAFebruary 9, 2015
AMLI has by far been one of my favorite employers! I did leave to continue to learn and grow but this is the company that if they called me back I would return to them in a heartbeat. Amazing team in corporate offices as well as on site staff!
Very Goal orientaded
Make Ready Tech/Service Tech (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2014
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: n/a
This company strives on costumer service. It is one of the leading companies in the apartment industry
Excellent product
Leasing professional (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 3, 2014
Pros: love this industry
Acquired and implemented excellent sales skills to achieve maximum occupancy and rent levels. Responsible for over 68% of the occupancy at a lease up property. Contributed ideas relative to successful marketing and sales strategies.
Go AMLI!!
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2014
opportunity for growth, great training, well managed, the harder you work-the more you earn, base plus commission, fantastic co-workers, team oriented environment but individually driven. Overall, a great place to work and grow.
Active and exciting workplace.
Assistant Manager duties and an AMLI mentor (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: room for advancement.
Cons: had to transfer to move up.
A majority of my job with AMLI dealt with customer service. Although I was responsible for helping new residents move in, a good portion of my day including handling customer complaints. My co workers were essential for me during my tenure with AMLI. Whenever I was scheduled off and I had a new resident moving in, I had to rely on my co workers to get the job done. The hardest part about the job was the fine detail that was required in each lease paperwork.
Great Company and Productive Work Environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 1, 2014
AMLI is a great company and provides a productive work environment.
Great place to gain experience
Floating Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 9, 2014
Pros: working in prime locations across the metro-plex, networking with a variety of professionals that are looking for luxury apartments.
Cons: weekends, can be very repetitive, limited longer term growth
The day starts by setting up the office, performing administrative and accounting procedures. Taking care of resident related issues and focus on sales and leasing. Putting together lease paperwork, maintain open communication with vendors and maintenance personnel. I've learned how to stay focused under pressure, remain on task while having to give immediate attention to residents and prospects. What I enjoy most is making people happy, finding solutions for problematic residents and prospects, giving presentations to prospective clients and building rapport. The hardest part of this job is staying on task while being constantly distracted and having to drop everything the moment the door opens.
Top Notch!
Asst. Community Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 28, 2013
This company will always have a special place in my heart, very professional but fun loving group of people!
Beautiful Properties
Leasing Professional (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 2, 2013
Pros: beautiful properties
The properties are beautiful, but the pay is OK. Commissions should be worth more since the rents are higher.
IT WAS OK
maintenance technician (Former Employee), RANCHO CUCAMONGAJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: live where you work
Cons: no frdom in the weekends
Earning the respect of all my coworkers and managers. GOOD.
Fun workplace and a great company that truly cares about providing an outstanding living environment for its residents
Leasing Professional (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: great company filled with great people
AMLI Residential is a great company for which to work. If you work for AMLI you are working with great people from your coworkers to your residents.
One of the Best Mgmt Companies in Operations
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: company intranet, opportunities for advancement, compensation, career apparel
Cons: "ten must list"
Company has a diverse portfolio of Class A properties coast-to-coast and continue to grow in prime markets. Excellent internal sales and policy/procedure training for continued growth and opportunity for advancement.
Best Property Mgmt. Company to date...
Management (Current Employee), TexasJuly 26, 2012
Pros: great bonus structure and quartely bonus program and corporate is very approachable.
Cons: extra curricular activities are in abundance, and sometimes consume actual working time, dependant upon size of property, and you manager your schedule might suck, which in turn means no real time with family!
On a scale of 1 to 10, AMLI gets an 8 from me hands down. Their bonus structure is great as you will be paid dependent upon lease type,length, rentable items etc... (Ex. 3 bedroom @ 1600 range with 2 car garage added might total up to 200 or more for one lease.) Rough math, however you get the bigger picture. So far I love this company and what it represents overall. Corporate is very approachable and they definitely take pride in educating their employees and promoting within. AMLI has one of the largest portfolios around and is always looking to buy or build, so with that being said their is always an opportunity to transfer/ relocate if need be. 4 stars for the company over all
Dynamic company
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 4, 2012
Pros: coworkers
Progressive management company focused on results.
Service oriented company.