amneal pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

poor management
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, KYOctober 16, 2017
Management has poor communication skills. The culture is not ideal. Management enjoys making fun of and talking about less than ideal employees rather than encouraging them and helping them to succeed.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
management
Lot to learn but stressful
Regulatory Associate I (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 4, 2017
As I started my carrier here. I learnt all the basics for IND and 505b2 and ANDA submissions at Amneal. I also had the opportunity to learn about eCTD submissions and learnt to do the electronic submissions.
fun in work place
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJJuly 17, 2017
I have a great experience workeimg in amneal. it has a great work experience .great team spirit and very good work atmosphere. salaries were very low and too much boss.ism
Pros
free fruit on tuesday
Cons
na
Stressful and fast paced
Quality Control Scientist II (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, NYJune 5, 2017
Typical work day is starting at 9AM and receiving the work you have to complete for the day. Before starting your new assignment, you must finish reporting yesterday procedures and results. Once this is complete, you start on the new experiments until you test it.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Every department was treated differently.
Good, Hard work
QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, NYJune 2, 2017
Working here can be enjoyable, but it requires you to remain on your feet all day. The hardest part of the job is managing multiple project at the same time.
Flexible Schedule & Efficient Distribution Operations
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, KYMay 26, 2017
Amneal is a generic pharmaceutical supplier. There are positions in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing, R&D, Quality Assurance, Distribution, Sales, etc.

Distribution facilities are very clean and temperature controlled. Co-workers are great to work with as a team.

The supply chain department ensures optimal inventory levels to supply distributors and wholesalers. Supply Chain Analysts collaborate with Account Managers and multiple departments to provide customer service. In addition, confirm the status of purchase orders, monitor inventory levels and purchase trends,
Pros
Flexible schedule, paid holidays, and a variety of benefit plans. Annual performance evaluations to earn merit raise.
Cons
Lack of communication between departments. Limited advancement opportunities.
Its a good place to work
Mixing Operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
Ok place to work i would say sometime it gets crazy and the supervisors rushing you and stuff. But other than that its ok i guess if your looking to get in a pharmaceutical company
Pros
Healthcare . 401k
Cons
pay is not that good
just a job
janitor (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMay 19, 2017
Ok job to just get by nothing special, decent to use as a stepping stone for better companies. The pay isn't really good. Use to provide overtime then randomly stops with no warning.
good place to start with.
QA (Current Employee) –  East Hanover, NJApril 23, 2017
I worked with multiple facilities in Amneal Pharmaceuticals. So far East hanover is the best facility to work at. good opportunities for learning and advancement.
Pros
Co-operative
Cons
always in Rush
Very Busy
Administrative assistant in Human Recourses (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, NYApril 19, 2017
Always had work to do and experiences to learn from. They were in the process of moving offices so it was a bit hectic but I enjoyed being busy. Nice people to work with.
Pleasant place to work
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookhaven, NYApril 2, 2017
Working with Amneal Pharmaceuticals is a very fast pace. Supplied
all documents to different departments and reviewed Change Control issued Log Books and making sure all Batches and Submission Batches were coded correctly.
Pros
Enjoyed the work involved
Cons
Lunches were 30 mins.
NICE Culture
QC Sr.Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2017
good management system
very friendly atmosphere
lots of events like birthday celebration
kite festivals and many more
good team work
good company policy
Great place to work. Learning and growth opportunities
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMarch 30, 2017
Multi-cultural, strong GMP environment, understanding management and visionary CEO. The work is plenty for people who want to work and learn. Very rewarding.
Internship
Intern Student (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJMarch 22, 2017
• Perform Lab activities in accordance with SOP’s, cGMP, FDA
• Conduct quantitative, qualitative analysis of drug products
• Formulation and analytic testing of solid doses, topical creams
horrible company
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Brookhaven, NYMarch 20, 2017
THis company works their employees to the bone. We are on our feet for 9.5 to 12 hours a day with only a 40 minute lunch. The supervisors are mean and want you to inhale all the medications.
Pros
close to home
Cons
healthcare, breaks and treatment
Long hours and a sweatshop atmosphere
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJMarch 20, 2017
Long hours!! It was routine to be asked daily if we could work late that night and then come in early the next morning. Production rooms were overcrowded leading to possible accidents. It was a hurry up and wait mentality as production schedules were not posted nor communicated until the eleventh hour! Certain rooms didn't even have ANY climate control!!
Pros
Monthly birthday celebrations and fruit on Tuesdays. WHOOPEE...
Cons
Management attitiudes and being treated as a piece of meat.
Work environment was very good, had fun working over there.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJFebruary 8, 2017
A day used to start with a schedule on board, depending on the number products they are planning to make in a month.
Sometimes we have trucks coming first in the morning for delivery and sometimes for shipping.
Being a Warehouse Associate, I was trained in Manufacturing as well as in Packaging Operations.
Work environment was pleasant.
Good for beginners
Scientist 1 (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJFebruary 4, 2017
Its the best workplace to learn new things while you are new to industrial area.
Its mised with people from diversed cultures and you have to work long hours almost everyday.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Company Growth, Incredibly Kind Employees - Glad I Started Here!
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJJanuary 19, 2017
I wasn't really looking for a new job opportunity when I was contacted by Amneal's Corporate Recruiter. The job sounded interesting, so I read a few reviews about the company and chalked them up to a few disgruntled manufacturing employees. I decided to go for the interview and I'm sure glad I did! I received the job offer and decided to accept it.

This company is growing in leaps and bounds. However, it still has that "family feel" to it and everyone I interact with are wonderful. It's busy, for sure...but I'd rather be busy. Makes the day go by quickly and before I know it, it's Friday.

If you're looking to start with a company that is still in the beginning stages of explosive growth, you like to work hard and enjoy friendly coworkers - I would absolutely recommend working at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.
Pros
Growth opportunity, friendly environment, busy, good coffee
Cons
There are less paid holidays than most companies, because we are a drug manufacturer
Growing Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 9, 2017
Growing company, good co-workers, good environment. Company future unknown if staying private or being sold to public company.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Vacation and Salary could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at amneal pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.