amneal pharmaceuticals

amneal pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

I just had a strong interview with this company
plumber (Former Employee), PiscatawayJune 23, 2014
Pros: very nice management
I just did an interview with this company with a call back the following day ! the management seem extremely nice. This looks like a place I could see myself making a rewarding career. I hope I get this job .
Working with best of your ability and exposure to all fields
Production Manager (Current Employee), Branchburg, NJApril 30, 2014
Pros: challenging opportunities
Learned importance of inter-department responsibilities and relations
Plase only for biginers to get experiences. Dont Expect more.
QA (Former Employee), Brookhaven, NYMarch 31, 2014
Pros: you will get experiences
Cons: you will never make what your position really pays, prepare to be a slave!
A place for beginners. Once you have the experience go away. Many people work with a work permit (visa) and the company never helps them get their papers, WHY? to keep them as slaves because they know they don't have a another option. They know once you become resident of USA there workers will go to other companies for the money they deserve and a – more... lot better opportunities. You will work Monday to Sunday from early morning to very late at night under stress and you will realize the work of 3 or 4 people for the same pay. No good rewards, no increases, no opportunity. Only for the family of the owner. I do not recommend this place to anyone! In less then a year we lost 12 Scientist, 10 Q.A, 7 Engineers and more, more and more. They all get tire of false promises and they found better jobs and opportunities to support there families. If you have FAMILY or KIDS, DON'T WORK HERE! I work for 6 years and i decide to QUIT. I get tire too. – less
Great Place to Work
Paralegal, Global Intellectual Property Department (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJMarch 20, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment and pay
Cons: benefits
Amneal has a great work culture. The work enviroment is fast paced and busy. Great management and co-workers.
New and Growing place
Scientist R&D (Current Employee), Brookhaven, NYJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: lots of learning opportunity
Cons: less compensation and benefits
Pros:
Nice place to learn
They involve us to learn all available instruments
Everyday we have some new challenges on new techniques and tools
Cons:
Very less compensation and growth opportunity
Very clean
Facility Manager (Former Employee), Glasgow, KYNovember 15, 2013
Pros: stable
Cons: no advancement
Very clean place to work. It is a very stable job but the pay is not great. Stuck in the same position when you get there.
ETL Developer
ETL Developer (Former Employee), edison,njSeptember 22, 2013
• Used Informatica Power Center for (ETL) extraction, transformation and loading data from heterogeneous source systems into target database.
• Created mappings using Designer and extracted data from various sources, transformed data according to the requirement.
• Involved in extracting the data from the Flat Files and Relational databases into staging – more... area.
• Mappings, Sessions, Workflows from Development to Test and then to UAT environment.
• Developed Informatica Mappings and Reusable Transformations to facilitate timely Loading of Data of a star schema.
• Developed the Informatica Mappings by usage of Aggregator, SQL overrides usage in Lookups, source filter usage in Source qualifiers, and data flow management into multiple targets using Router.
• Developed shell scripts, PL/SQL procedures, for creating/dropping of table and indexes of performance for pre and post session management.
• Created Sessions and extracted data from various sources, transformed data according to the requirement and loading into data warehouse.
• Used various transformations like Filter, Expression, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Joiner, Router and Aggregator to create robust mappings in the Informatica Power Center Designer.
• Imported various heterogeneous files using Informatica Power Center 8.x Source Analyzer.
• Developed several reusable transformations and mapplets that were used in other mappings.
• Prepared Technical Design documents and Test cases.
• Involved in Unit Testing and Resolution of various Bottlenecks came across.
• Implemented various Performance Tuning techniques. – less
Aggressive Working Enviornment
Scientist II (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYAugust 21, 2013
Best to start a career.
Got to learn to work with almost all the chemicals testing Analytical Instruments.
QM/Doc. Control/APR Coordinator/ Drug Safety (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYAugust 1, 2013
Pros: benefits, 401k, medical, vision and dental
Cons: no inside advancement, no performance raise
Mult-tasking is a necessary requirement for everyday job duties.
Productive and Family cultured atmosphere
Group leader (working) (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2013
Pros: have to work extended hours regularly, no appreciation for your efforts
Cons: too much politics
Its good place for beginner, new Lerner. Its not worth it to work more than couple of years because of no appreciation for your efforts, too much politics.
Great Place that will help you grow
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYApril 26, 2013
This company was a great place to grow as a person in that the people there are highly helpful in that you learn new things and have a great time doing it. In fact, I meant one of my current best friends there and to this day we are close.
Productive work place
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYMarch 26, 2013
Pros: overtime was available for employee
Cons: work during the weekends
Had to work almost all the weekends. Working as a QA( quality assurance) in the compression department , the supervisor was very helpful in training the employees. Work was interesting and you get to learn a lot about the different kinds of tablets and capsules that are made by the compression machines.Co workers were cooperative . The hardest part – more... of the job was each QA at times would have a lot of work overload, other that that the job is interesting and fun. – less
Not to say anything
Full Time Employee (Current Employee), Paterson, NJJune 12, 2012
Not to Say anything
Management: OK
Co-workers: Mix
Learned a Lot: HPLC, Dissolution, UV-Vis.
Hardest Part: Not known
Most enjoyable part: Challenging Job
Productive and fun place...
Senior Scientist (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJApril 22, 2012
Lot to learn...growing company...average to below average compensation..
One of the Fastest growing generic pharma company
Project / Electronic Engineer (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYMarch 11, 2012
I am proud to be a part of Amneal Pharmaceuticals. Great work culture and friendly management.
ysrtur
Q.C.Executive (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: ghgk
Cons: ruru
* I know to operate various HPLC systems of Shimadzu, & Hitachi. Waters.
* I know to handle various sophisticated lab instrument like, UV spectrophotometer, FTIR, Polarimeter, etc.
* I have knowledge of formulation analysis of pellets. (Like Omiprazole pellets )
* I know various chemical & instrumental analyses of in process analysis, raw materials – more... & finished products.
* I have adequate experience in wet chemical analysis.
* Preparation and standardization of chemical reagents.
* I have adequate knowledge related GMP.
* I know to operate dissolution apparatus for pellets analysis. (Dissolution & drug release).
* I have quite knowledge related reference standard and working standard.
* Documentation of Q. C. department.
* I Working in USFDA Team, like check the Analytical worksheet reports, check the calibration file, clean laboratory and labeling.
* I Working with EDQM, MHRA, S.Africa, & Brazil Audit team on related product.
* Current Responsibility in Intas pharma limited: Instrumentation analysis of inprocess & Finished product { OSD & Injectable, including lyopilization product)}, Raw material, Stability sample etc. – less
Good working experience
Executive in IPR (Current Employee), ahmadabad,gujaratDecember 23, 2013
Pros: taking care of companies employees
Cons: no cons
It is good company.Takes care of its emplooyees.Salary is justified by the work performence of candidate.

amneal pharmaceuticals Photos