Amonix Employee Reviews in United States

Microscope Operator (Former Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day at work would be to be sure that we are suited with the proper gear. with a laboratory jacket, hair net, shoe covers and latex gloves. Preparing a 2 part special silicon and adjusting microscope . The most enjoyable part of the job would be to the co - workers, making a day at work productive and fun at the same time .
Pros
the exprience
Cons
n/a
Productive and a fun place to work.
Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Seal Beach, CADecember 18, 2012
This is an R&D position and every day is a different goal...the management is great but i'm scare that this company wont make it and i'm out of a job...my co workers are assume.. that every day is challenge in this business..
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Good Place to work
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAMay 23, 2012
I really enjoy working here, good people and fast pace. Management was great and learn a lot from them and encourage independence.
Never saw ping pong table alot of standing around waiting for mega moduals, to many bosses two or three free lunches, alot of promisess.
Heat Shrink Wrapper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 22, 2012
This place has too many bosses, the quality control is horrible and they keep making the same mistakes after they have been shown what to do. They had numerous projects brand new things such as dust proof rooms along with water misters to keep dust down in there second rented building along with the new so called proto type mega modual and all this equipment. They never used the dust room and they hired all these top pay engineers to develope this so called new proto type megga modual. When all they had to do is hire someone that builds those huge bill board signs that you see on las vegas blvd. and one good engineer to tell them what is needed. Yes modifications were made but not the modifications for more power. This technology has been around since the 60s and nothing has really changed. Not only this but all this solar power was meant to be free so if you have a house with solar power the greed comes in and they say you have to put it back in the main power grid and get some kind of a discount. Oh and I only had two free lunches and that all disapeard. well how nice to have free lunches,I hear this was every day when I was first hired. Once in awhile is ok.
Pros
i met some friendly people.
Cons
way to many bosses
Amonix
solar manufacturer technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 26, 2012
This company closed its doors after 9 months and promised myself and others permanent positions.
fun job
Assembler (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2013
this was a different job and I learned how something I did so small ended up being a big thing
Pros
different work..fun
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seal Beach, CASeptember 30, 2013
Fun and always keeps you busy and really good people to meet.
Pros
free coffee, hot chocolate and tea- meeting new people
Cons
non