Amphenol Aerospace

Amphenol Aerospace Employer Reviews

Best at what they do. Can gain good experience.
PM (Former Employee), Sidney, NYDecember 16, 2013
A typical day was very fast paced and involved multitasking and critical thinking. As a main point of contact for many programs and day to day actions, I interacted with people from every department, outside sales and customers. I gained skills from all corners of a business from: marketing/sales, production, accounting, quality, etc. This experience allowed me to acquire a strong skill set and empathy for good decision making, critical thinking, and team work. The biggest challenge was prioritizing and time management due to the number of orders that had to ship on time! I enjoyed the people interaction and travel as well as the challenges between order and delivery.
Wonderful place to work
CNC Machinist Trainee (Former Employee), Sidney, NYMay 1, 2013
Pros: great money, great opportunity
great people, great experience, felt like i was taken under their wing and taught all they could show me with no sense of annoyance
Good Pay
Machinist (Former Employee), Sidney, NYJuly 4, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: just another number
Not a bad place of work but low job security. advanced up to max pay quickly but its a union based shop and seniority is all that matters not your work habits or quality of work.
Good place to work if you want a 55hr to 65 hr a week schedule
Molder operator (Former Employee), Sidney, NYJune 5, 2012
Pros: able to pay bills, health and vision a plus
Cons: low vacation hours, loads of work time, and family time sacrifice for the company
I'd like to work there again! Able to cross train and learn many industrial abilities with this company. They will help with furthering ones training too.
fast paced
Maintenance and Machine Repair Supervisor (Former Employee), Sidney,NYMay 23, 2012
Need to talk in person at interview. lots of different processes and machining, and other processes everyday.
Union shop, located in Sidney, NY
Machinist B (Former Employee), Sidney, NYMarch 13, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits, great wages, and lots of room for advancement.
Cons: union rules, some miscommunications, area prone to flooding.
A descent size shop that employed over 1200 when I started my employment there. Due to economic hardships, the number of union employees has decreased to under 600.