AMPLIFIER

AMPLIFIER United States Employee Reviews

Good People
Customer Service (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 4, 2014
Pros: great people all around, benefits, bonuses and entertainment
Cons: low pay and slow advancement
This is a great company to work for. My supervisor was very understanding of her employees situations. They award good work usually with a gift card. About once every four months the entire company goes to see a movie for free with one meal and one drink paid for by the company. I worked in the office providing customer service but most of it is email correspondence. There is also a warehouse at Amplifier. The employees are from all walks of life so it is very diverse. I really like this company I only wish there was quicker advancement options.
Tedious
Technician's Assistant (Former Employee), Telford, PANovember 18, 2014
Work requires constant use of microscopes. Steady hands are required since you are working with microchips
Fun Place
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 29, 2014
They are a very new company still needing organization.But a very fun work involvement
Most enjoyable part of the job...
Assembly Lead (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 8, 2014
Pros: benefits and laid back co-workers
Cons: can't think of any!
I truly enjoyed meeting the clients at Amplifier. We dealt with "star" clients, people willing to help others, do concerts to benefit causes, run marathons, a multitude people that "cared" about others! People that didn't allow "fame" to cloud their judgement nor change who they were!

Great place to work!
Great work atmosphere.
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 2, 2014
I loved working here. A normal day was a successful day packaging and shipping orders. My co-workers and managers we're great. It just wasn't any room for advancement or pay raises, But the job wasn't hard at all and my co-workers always made my days go by fast.
ok at time, overall good job if your just out of high school
Warehouse Worker / Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 30, 2014
Pros: easy going, relaxed atmosphere
Cons: low paying, non-chalant, extreme heat
I think it's ok if your age 18-21, just out of high school trying to get on your feet, or fresh out of jail but other wise, it's just WACK!
Productive, happy atmosphere
Assembly Lead (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 25, 2014
Pros: customer relations
Cons: short break times
Allowed for employees to get to socialize with clients in shipping/receiving and break area. Allowed for excellent customer relations and communication on daily basis. Loved working in Assembly and customer service, shipping and receiving, always had a smile for the clients!
It was a fun place to work only wish the pay was higher.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: private company movie night for new releases at alamo draft house, catering from rudy's a couple times a year.
My job at Amplifier was an enjoyable place to work. The people that work there were awesome. My typical day consisted of 100+ emails, we provided mostly internet customer service and some phone service for a few clients, data entry into excel spreadsheets, tracking packages, correcting orders and issuing refunds when needed. Occasionally processing returned merchandise. When I first began my job at Amplifier there were about 5 of us in customer service with one shift. When I left we were up to 14 and offered a second shift.
The hardest part of my job was calming down angry customers but I always found a way to make things better if it was not something I could correct on my own; I always involved my manager. The thing I liked best about my job was the great feedback I would receive from satisfied customers.
P.O.D./Assembly/Screen Printing Production Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 29, 2013
Greatest place to work
great management
great work environment
great benefits
upcoming powerhouse of a company
has a great future
easy job
assembler (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 13, 2012
Pros: alot of overtime
Cons: no benefits
a typical day is alot of orders co workers are okay they are productive the hardest part of the jobis folding shirts fast enough to complete the order sometimes orders is 3000 shirts in all

About AMPLIFIER

Amplifier® is a rapidly growing, profitable company in Austin, Texas. Located minutes from downtown, we are building a next-generation – Read more