Amplifier Employee Reviews in United States

The most enjoyable part of this job,,,
Assembly Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 4, 2015
Would be the ability to meet local talent! They work with artists, authors, singers of local bands, etc!

Every day was an adventure there!
Pros
Christmas bonuses, friendly co-workers and parties.
Most enjoyable part of the job...
Assembly Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 8, 2014
I truly enjoyed meeting the clients at Amplifier. We dealt with "star" clients, people willing to help others, do concerts to benefit causes, run marathons, a multitude people that "cared" about others! People that didn't allow "fame" to cloud their judgement nor change who they were!

Great place to work!
Pros
benefits and laid back co-workers
Cons
can't think of any!
Productive, happy atmosphere
Assembly Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2014
Allowed for employees to get to socialize with clients in shipping/receiving and break area. Allowed for excellent customer relations and communication on daily basis. Loved working in Assembly and customer service, shipping and receiving, always had a smile for the clients!
Pros
customer relations
Cons
short break times
Great work atmosphere.
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 2, 2014
I loved working here. A normal day was a successful day packaging and shipping orders. My co-workers and managers we're great. It just wasn't any room for advancement or pay raises, But the job wasn't hard at all and my co-workers always made my days go by fast.
ok at time, overall good job if your just out of high school
Warehouse Worker / Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 30, 2014
I think it's ok if your age 18-21, just out of high school trying to get on your feet, or fresh out of jail but other wise, it's just WACK!
Pros
easy going, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
low paying, non-chalant, extreme heat
It was a fun place to work only wish the pay was higher.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2014
My job at Amplifier was an enjoyable place to work. The people that work there were awesome. My typical day consisted of 100+ emails, we provided mostly internet customer service and some phone service for a few clients, data entry into excel spreadsheets, tracking packages, correcting orders and issuing refunds when needed. Occasionally processing returned merchandise. When I first began my job at Amplifier there were about 5 of us in customer service with one shift. When I left we were up to 14 and offered a second shift.
The hardest part of my job was calming down angry customers but I always found a way to make things better if it was not something I could correct on my own; I always involved my manager. The thing I liked best about my job was the great feedback I would receive from satisfied customers.
Pros
private company movie night for new releases at alamo draft house, catering from rudy's a couple times a year.
easy job
assembler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 13, 2012
a typical day is alot of orders co workers are okay they are productive the hardest part of the jobis folding shirts fast enough to complete the order sometimes orders is 3000 shirts in all
Pros
alot of overtime
Cons
no benefits
P.O.D./Assembly/Screen Printing Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 29, 2013
Greatest place to work
great management
great work environment
great benefits
upcoming powerhouse of a company
has a great future
Fun Place
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 29, 2014
They are a very new company still needing organization.But a very fun work involvement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amplifier. Our community is ready to answer.