Amplifon Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 12, 2016
I worked at the Plymouth, MN location and they lie to you. They told me during the interview process that I would make a $10.00 bonus for every appointment set. That was a lie. You make $1.00 per every hearing aid sold. Then your co-workers can actually steal your sale. This is one of the most unethical places to work. After finding out the truth about how things were done around there it was time to go. I couldn't be unethical and steal someone else's sale. Shame on you Amplifon!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unethical
Strong work life balance
Mid level management (Former Employee) –  PlymouthOctober 8, 2015
A unique culture mix between the Europe management and the US. Strong and growing industry. Performance not always measured by milestones, rather on opinion.
Pros
Growing industry
Cons
tense work environment.
the most enjoyable part of job
Informatica Developer (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNAugust 23, 2015
Seriously, the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
Unreasonable expectations and management with stages of alzheimers
Sales (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 1, 2014
This company is good at the top, but depending on what franchise you get it is completely different. In the beginning I was told I would make close to 300 a year. What they didn't inform me of is that after my driving to different offices and training including Saturdays and Sundays without pay that was more like 5 dollars an hour. It says paid training but even though company policy says one thing you're Manger will say that's not true.The next day say oh yeah that's right. I was unfortunate as I had a Manger who was all but retired. I think in his 80's and only there for a paycheck. He didn't care about me or the company. If you're looking for a career look else where.
Pros
a job
Cons
everything
Horrible. RUN.
HIS (Current Employee) –  Miracle Ear -- Louisiana, Texas and MississippeNovember 15, 2014
You must notice that this job is posted for JACKSON, MS. The franchise owners are HORRIBLE. Care nothing about their patients or their employees. Turnover rate for employees for this franchise is ridiculous.

Don't pay you after two weeks notice. Don't allow you to see patients for 30 days after purchase so there are no returns in order to take people's money. This franchise IS GOING BANKRUPT.

RUN FROM THE BILLEDEAUXS AND THIS FRANCHISE. THEY ARE A SCAM AND HORRIBLE TO THEIR PATIENTS.
Pros
There are no pros
Cons
Too many to name
great
Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMay 31, 2014
Great Place to work management is wonderful! They respect you no matter what race, creed, or belief
Pros
nice envirment
Cons
2nd lunch room small
5 star rating / manager great
PATIENT CARE MANAGER, (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTFebruary 14, 2014
I would help the hearing impaired and love every minute of it knowing that I could improve their life. I learned how this could really make such a big difference in their quality of life. The manager was so great to work with as well as the co-workers. Everyone worked together like family and helped each other with what ever we needed, this was wonderful.
Pros
beinging able to enjoy going to work
Cons
no benifits
Secretary
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 19, 2013
Made phone calls, appointments, assisted clients with credit applications, accounting, work schedules, promotions and reports, filing, faxing, ordering and inventory.
Pros
Being able to be creative
Cons
No insurance benefits and no real chance for advancement.
Office
Office Manager/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Indian Trail, NCJuly 31, 2013
Alot to learn and very helpful teacher. Alot of down time and gets boring just sitting there
Great Sales Team
Eastern Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Eastern RegionOctober 1, 2012
Excellent sales team to work with and good customer base. Customer base includes ENT's, Audiologists, Hospitals and Universities.
Pros
great sales team.
Cons
training and development
Great company to work for
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plymouth MNMarch 28, 2012
The HR department was truely wonderful. I encourage anyone to apply