We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for successful, on-time delivery of the company’s IT projects and developments. The successful candidate will coordinate projects across different functional teams within the company and make necessary decisions to continuously drive projects forward.
This is a direct hire position with our client. Salary: $85K range.
Excellent work environment in Malibu. Easy to reach from Santa Monica or the Valley areas.
What will you be doing?
- Immediately manage strategic technical initiatives
- Help establish prioritization processes and implement structure and PM best practices into the company
- Manage the communication among cross functional groups and gather technical requirements as needed
- Work closely and efficiently with the development team to complete requirements
- Configure local environment for specific product and partner integrations (includes working with database and business intelligence teams)
- Troubleshoot issues associated with the integrations, document production problems and coordinate the escalation of issues
- Help develop and enhance processes related to the company’s technical project management
- Provide ongoing support and communication between business and technology teams
- Proactively communicate progress and resolution to appropriate teams
- Effectively communicate technical information in both written and verbal forms to both technical and non-technical personnel
- In addition to managing technical projects, help strategize and come up with technical solutions as needed
- 5+ years of project management experience (internet/startup or IT Consulting preferred!)
- Technical background is a MUST! PMI/PMP Certification highly preferred
- Possess full product lifecycle experience (requirements, design, implementation, deployment) at an online/internet/technology company
- Experience with enterprise application developments, SDLC processes, re-engineering and process improvement involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change
- Working knowledge of relevant project management tools and systems (i.e. issue tracking, configuration management, systems management, requirements management…)
- Experience working heavily with large cross functional teams managing large technical projects
- Proven ability to work efficiently with multiple business product owners
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience communicating with the Director, VP and Executive level management during project development, priority setting, status and budget reporting
- Experience in a high-traffic online, consumer-facing and/or ecommerce business
- EDUCATION: 4-year degree in a technical discipline
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
Amplify Professional Services
Amplify Professional Services specializes in Information Technology staff augmentation, consulting and search services.