PeopleSoft HCM Developer/Business Analyst (Senior Level)
For IMMEDIATE HIRE:
We have an immediate need for a PeopleSoft Developer/Analyst for our client, a leading global non-profit with a growing team.
- Maintaining and enhancing PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 in the Core HR, Recruiting Solutions (Talent Acquisition Manager & Candidate Gateway), Base Benefits, Manager Self Service, ePerformance, Profile Management and Payroll Interface modules.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements, preparing project plans and estimates, working closely with business and technical teams at all levels and cultures, maintaining and enhancing the Deltek Time and Expense system, identifying and resolving application errors, developing reports, authoring and maintaining documentation needed to meet audit requirements, implementing process improvements, and adhering to quality management practices for compliant systems.
- Technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Participating in and sometimes leading projects to upgrade or enhance the system, providing leadership and guidance for the development and implementation of solutions to various business or data needs.
- Work with cross-functional team members in the evaluation, customization, adaptation and implementation of hardware and software application systems.
- Solving highly technical, complex problems and being aware of methods and processes needed to protect sensitive HR data in enterprise systems.
- Minimum 7 years of PeopleSoft HCM systems experience plus 2 more years of related Human Resources Information Systems and/or Financials business process experience
- Expert understanding of PeopleSoft development using PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Workflow, Approval Framework and SQR
- Experience with ORACLE 11g, with deep knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD and related database programming skills
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Initiative to learn new functions and technologies
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent teamwork skills
Highly Desired Technical and System Skills
- Experience with time keeping and expense systems such as Deltek
- Experience developing and maintaining interfaces with third party payroll providers such as ProBusiness, ADP or Ceridian including R&R report writer
- Experience with Weblogic Web Server and/or Apache Web Server is highly desirable
- Experience installing and maintaining PeopleSoft Web and Application server software
- Experience with Benefits Administration and Succession Planning is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be a US Citizen
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
Amplify Professional Services
Indeed - 9 months ago