Our client is a leading e-commerce company with an immediate need for a contract Sr. Enterprise Data Architect.
Length of project: 6 months +
In this position you will:
- Perform leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks for the development of an enterprise data architecture (EA) across the organization including integration with e-commerce, new and existing products and brands.
- Define Enterprise Data processes and assist in leading their integration with related business units and IT processes.
- Work closely with IS teams to align future business drivers with technology and data enterprise architectural road map.
- Work with outside vendors as required
- Responsible for maintaining a process for integrating with IS partners and their strategic planning process to identify enterprise business drivers; translate to common business, information, and technology architecture requirements; and prioritize their assessment. Ongoing analysis of industry, technology and market trends to determine potential impacts on the enterprise.
- Analyze current business and IT environment to detect critical deficiencies. Assist in the annual architecture plan as part of strategic planning process.
- Provide leadership with cross-organizational teams in the analysis and development and implementation of an EA plan, based on prioritized requirements.
- Lead EA implementation, ongoing refinement activities, and the documentation of all EA design and analysis work.
- Promote the EA process, outcomes and results to the organization; including assessing (through appropriate metrics) and communicating the achievement and impact of EA.
- Specific experience in e-commerce and/or Product Development environments is beneficial.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Ability to work in an e-commerce, product driven environment with strong focus on web, cloud and mobile related.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the develop of architectural processes and identification of appropriate architecture artifacts for an Agile organization
- Effectiveness in driving short-term actions that are consistent with long-term goals
- Knowledge of components of a holistic EA
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes
- Knowledge of SDLC and structured project management methodologies
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis and models and ability to estimate financial impact of EA alternatives
- Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements
- Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new trends and technologies
- Comfort with ambiguity and abstract concepts
Fabulous work environment with a focus on nutrition and health. Gym onsite.
CLIENT IS READY TO INTERVIEW AND HIRE IMMEDIATELY.
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
Amplify Professional Services
Indeed - 12 months ago