Information E-Security Architect
Our client is a leading high end financial institution located downtown Los Angeles.
Implement and provide ongoing hands on support for the company’s eCommerce Security strategy. Utilize a variety of computing architectures (e.g., client/server, intranet, Web). Collaborate with customers, staff, IT colleagues, and vendors to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. A self-starter with highly technical skills in the field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a hands on engineer securing eCommerce networks required.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience administering, securing and working with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Minimum 3 years of experience administering, securing and working with Microsoft IIS.
- Experience as a senior engineer or architect securing large scale eCommerce networks, preferably in the financial sector.
- Subject matter expert on leading cyber security, anti-fraud, and authentication solutions, SharePoint security, and IIS security.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewalls, and associated best practices for securing internet facing databases as well as communication between the Internet, multiple DMZ’s, and the internal wire.
- Intimate understanding of technology and be motivated to constantly learn new technologies.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of leading SEIM technologies
- Understanding of Database security
- Programming/scripting experience
Client prefers candidates stronger on the NETWORK side, rather than the application side. This is ARCHITECT in the ECOMMERCE / SECURITY / BANKING space. No direct reports.
CLIENT IS READY TO INTERVIEW AND HIRE IMMEDIATELY!
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application. For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred) via Indeed.com
As this is a direct hire position with the client, we can't accept corp-to-corp or H1 candidates at this time.
Amplify Professional Services