Amsoil Employee Reviews

check orders
pack orders
repeat
pull truck orders
pull orders for walk in customers
print ups labels for orders
keep warehouse and bathroom clean
Pros
great benefits
Cons
lots of wlalking
Customer oriented company with all employee's part of the "team"
Technical Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Superior, WIAugust 31, 2016
In a typical day I send about 200 emails. I'm responsible for multiple phone lines and email boxes. I am the "one stop shop" for our largest customers. I truly enjoy the freedom to help my customers without seeking advance approval. I love knowing my supervisor will back me up!
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Expensive Healthcare and little room for advancement
Great place for an Internship
IT Infrastructure Intern (Former Employee) –  Superior, WIApril 4, 2016
I was an IT Infrastructure Intern working the Helpdesk. The IT Administrators are very intelligent people. They were great to work with and learn from. The company seems to actually care about its workers, even the lowly interns.
Pros
Great employees and management, decent benefits, even for an intern
Amsoil inc.
Administrative Assistant to V.P., Operations (Current Employee) –  Superior, WINovember 8, 2015
Great place to work for a decent work/home life balance. Major variety in the work that I do which makes for fast-paced days. The company culture is that of a small, oil manufacturing facility where everyone knows each other.
Lucrative and Enjoyable, Love what you do.
T-1 Certified Direct Jobber (Current Employee) –  Anniston, AlabamaOctober 21, 2015
AMSOIL Sales is a "MLM" (multi-level marketing) program that is very well run, organized and offers excellent training. As with any MLM program, it is what you make of it. There are many out there and I have been involved with people involved with several. I will say that there are only a hand full that are excellent and AMSOIL is one of them. I could elaborate for hours and would enjoy it but simply put, if you are a self motivated individual driven to succeed and enjoy racing of any type but primarily motorsports, or hobbies that involve engines, ie: fishing, hunting w/ atvs, utvs, motorcycling, boating, etc., this is definitely a wonderful opportunity.
Amsoil is a team business so there is always someone I can talk to about the products
Dealer (Current Employee) –  Portland,OregonSeptember 4, 2015
I am an Amsoil Dealer here in Portland,Oregon. I started out using the product for my personal vehicles, then gradually became an amsoil dealer. It has been a part time business for me.
Pros
Own business
Cons
Marketing
Good Company
Technical Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Superior, WIApril 27, 2015
Still use the products, I wouldn't mind working there again. I may become a dealer with this company. I will keep applying to work here again.
delever products to customers
Amsoil sales (Current Employee) –  Superior, WIDecember 14, 2014
fun way to save and earn money, plus using the best products for your vehicles.
Pros
save money
Cons
takes alot of your time up
Being your own Boss is fun and rewarding
Independent Dealer (Current Employee) –  Webb City, MOMarch 25, 2014
Faith and determination are very important to have if you want to have your own business. I was hesitant at first but realized that If I didn't listen to my heart and just go for it, I would have questions down the road and regret not taking the chance of investing in myself. It is a slow start but being home with my family when they need me is far more rewarding than any other job.
Pros
The sky is the limit to how far you can go
Cons
the slow start is very stressfull and back breaking
Wonderful place to work
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Superior, WIMay 23, 2013
Loved the people I worked for and worked with. The owner Al is a great person to work for and talk to.
Pros
Great hours and people
unethical company
tech associate (Former Employee) –  superior WIOctober 24, 2012
This company will lie to get what they want at your cost. Do not trust them
Pros
attractive at first glance
Cons
they will shpw their true colors after your commited
Do not trust amsoil!
technical associate (Former Employee) –  superior WIOctober 23, 2012
I recently accepted an offer from AMSOIL however they were not truthful in following up with our written & mutually signed agreement Do not trust amsoil!
Amsoil promised to pay for my relocation and their promises could have cost me hundreds of dollar dollars in relocation cost that they promise to pay however it at the final moment when I needed the money, housed packed up and farwells said, they refused to give me the amount that they promised. Their reason was "we did not mean to write it that way" even though it was clearly written and mutually signed.
Not an ethical organization. I wouldnt trust my dog with them
Pros
nice and friendly on the outside
Cons
they will do what the want for their own benifit and leave you to hang

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amsoil. Our community is ready to answer.