Amsterdam Printing, a division of Taylor Corporation, and a leader and innovator in the business to business promotional products marketplace, has a career opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative.
This is a telephone sales position calling current clients with established accounts and new prospects who have expressed interest in our products. Your role is to act as the sales consultant for customers, to grow the account value through repeat purchases and new orders. This is accomplished by engaging in conversation with the customers and asking questions to determine their specific business needs. This dynamic position involves sales and service in a fast paced, professional, business-to-business office.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive, inside sales environment.
- Meet and/or exceed Sales and Phone goals monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Follow all Safety rules and comply with Company Policy
- Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline of customer contacts
- Identify areas of opportunity for new business with existing customers
- Other duties as assigned
Inside Sales Representative Job Requirements:
- 1+ years of Sales Experience (Call Center experience preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
- Proven ability to build customer relationships over the phone
- A passion for selling and building relationships
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, an entrepreneurial spirit, and high degree of ownership and accountability for achieving sales results
- Positive attitude and willingness to accept responsibility and coaching
- Excellent work history and reliability
- Attention to detail, alertness and accuracy
- Basic computer skills and math proficiency required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and learn in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must have the ability to communicate with customers over a telephone, accurately locate customer information in multiple computer systems, make additions and/or corrections to customer accounts as necessary, and enter orders online
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amsterdam Printing and Litho, a business unit of Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the USA, is a multiple...