MARKETING CONTENT MANAGER
Amsterdam Printing and Litho, a business unit of Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the USA, is a multiple division company that focuses on promotional products that are used for customer retention, tradeshow giveaways, employee appreciation, new customer generation, brand awareness and new product launches.
Amsterdam is searching for a Marketing Content Manager to structure, manage, and create content for web, mobile and print experiences. This person will cultivate customer loyalty by creating an increased level of engagement and brand advocacy through social interactions and user-generated content. (ie. communities, blogs, emails, reviews, catalogs etc.)
- Review and improve current merchandising methodologies for print and electronic communications.
- Collaborate with appropriate Amsterdam personnel to develop promotional strategies and coordinate direct mail, e-mail, and advertising placements for all Amsterdam companies.
- Use competitive intelligence to develop effective promotional campaigns.
- Develop new and/or utilize existing reporting procedures to adequately measure program results.
- Participate in strategic discussions and make recommendations based upon program results.
- Leverage both existing and new channels to actively engage customers with the company’s brands
- Oversee creation of content, messaging and promotions, and develop content resources
- Plan, write edit and improve content including emails, product related copy and catalogs
- Identify engagement metrics to gauge overall value and communicate results on social and user-generated content initiatives to all stakeholders
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, technical specs, and inventories
- Manage external agencies
- Monitor competitive landscape as it pertains to digital and social to keep abreast of emerging trends and market changes
- Educate the organization on content objectives, learning’s and opportunities
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Telesales to ensure quick and accurate responses to customer inquiries
Proficiency and Skills Required:
- Solid communication skills
- The candidate must be highly creative
- Talented in writing and copywriting.
- Ability to effectively work with a team of individuals with shared responsibilities for the same projects.
- Understanding of print and electronic direct marketing methods
- Analytical skills related to direct response results and ROI calculations would be preferred, but not required
- Meet target dates for assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience in Content Management
- Proficiency with MS Office and analytical tools
- Solid organizational and administrative skills
If interested please forward resumes with writing samples and salary history. EOE
Indeed - 14 months ago
Amsterdam Printing and Litho, a business unit of Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the USA, is a multiple...