Amsterdam Printing and Litho, a business unit of Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the USA, is a multiple division company that focuses on promotional products that are used for customer retention, tradeshow giveaways, employee appreciation, new customer generation, brand awareness and new product launches.
Amsterdam is looking for a person to work with the existing E-commerce group to help in overseeing and expending our SEO capability to create successful SEO programs with the goal of increasing site traffic and sales. This role will ensure the proper development, delivery, and execution of search engine optimization best practices. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has a passion and genuine curiosity for the practice of search engine optimization.
- Use competitive intelligence to develop effective SEO keyword targets.
- Develop new and/or utilize existing reporting procedures to adequately measure program results.
- Participate in strategic discussions and make recommendations based upon program results.
- Manage external agencies
- Monitor competitive landscape as it pertains to digital and social to keep abreast of emerging trends and market changes
- Educate the organization on SEO objectives, learning’s and opportunities
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java-script, and/or other rich media technologies
- Understand Content Management Systems and the issues they create for search
- Understand analytics applications (Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Content creation as it relates to writing for search
- Link optimization / acquisition
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- High level knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithms
- Understand how to achieve business goals through SEO traffic driving
- Experience integrating SEO into other marketing / advertising channels (paid search)
Proficiency and Skills Required:
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with a team of individuals with shared responsibilities for the same projects.
- Analytical skills related to direct response results and ROI calculations would be preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience in SEO Management
- Proficiency with MS Office and analytical tools
- Solid organizational and administrative skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
If interested please forward resumes and salary history.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Amsterdam Printing and Litho, a business unit of Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the USA, is a multiple...