SR. IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Amsterdam Printing and Litho, a business unit of Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the USA, is a multiple division company that focuses on promotional products that are used for customer retention, tradeshow giveaways, employee appreciation, new customer generation, brand awareness and new product launches.
The Sr. IT Business Analyst position is responsible for the planning, development, deployment, and support of new and existing applications to meet the current and future needs of the business. Business Analysts participate in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle, applying expert knowledge of system interactions and business familiarity to meet business needs.
This individual will work closely with the functional business groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
- Coordinate many projects at once
- Manage technical projects or programming teams from initiation through implementation, including: planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
- Provide direction for establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines.
- Align business unit, technical development and support organizations.
- Management of IT infrastructure for a multi-company environment
- I-series systems operations management
- Disaster recovery planning
- 24/7 on-call staffing
- Collaborate with multiple departments to understand business needs and find solutions to those needs
- Analyze business operations to understand strengths/weaknesses and to identify opportunities to improve processes
- Manage project timelines.
- Demonstrates an understanding of tactical goals and effectively participate in the development and implementation of business solutions
- Understanding of AGILE programming methodology
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- I-series Power 6 V5R4 and newer architecture/Operations /troubleshooting
- Experience with basic SQL commands
- Experience creating and managing technical specifications
- Experience with MS Office Applications, such as: Excel, Word, Visio, Project
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
Minimum of BA degree and five year’s professional experience in IT Project Management
If interested please forward resumes and salary history.