Conducts, administers, and organizes training and educational programs for all functional areas with emphasis on Sales, Customer Service and Production. Interacts with functional organizations to design and develop specifications for content of courses. The Training Supervisor prepares plans, including method, media and documentation to be presented. Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity
The incumbent determines the necessary approach, methods and materials needed to address identified customer service issues, and/or training gaps. Assignments are broad in nature and usually require originality and ingenuity.
The Training Supervisor will provide proactive efforts to maintain staffing levels at maximum levels in contributing to continued sales growth, which includes developing alliances for successful recruitment campaigns.
- Develops procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to develop employees to the requirements of the position.
- Trains Sales & Customer Service teams on best practices
- Develop production certification programs
- Recruitment & Selection
- Identifies areas of growth and provide timely feed back
- Assist with recruitment and staffing to required levels in Sales and Customer Service
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant professional experience
- Sales/Customer Service/Call Center & Production training experience
- Recruitment & Selection experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Independent judgment and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel, including Canada, as needed for business requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation & computer skills