Amsterdam Printing Employee Reviews in United States

No job security, no work/life balance, low moral, unessecary weekly evaluations.
Website Chat Representative (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYJuly 3, 2015
Unhappy work environment, poor health care coverage, low incentive, no music, old building that is very cold and makes people ill. Low employee moral, as an employee you feel chained to your desk. Additionally, you are treated as if you cannot be trusted to do your job in any competent manner.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, short lunch, too much mandatory overtime.
taking the customers orders and helping them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYJune 26, 2015
A typical work day consist of answering 75-100 phone calls or more and helping the customers on the phone. The co-workers were a joy to work with. The hardest part of the job was being on the phone for the full 8 hours.I enjoyed answering the phone and helping the customers but I didn't like being on the phone call after call. I wouldn't mind answering the phone like you would in the office because that is not like being on the phone 8 hours straight at least you get a break in between calls for the most part.The most enjoyable part was helping the customers.
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYApril 3, 2015
A day for me at work is a happy day i enjoy being around others alway happy and peacful. I have learned so many things how to run machines and how to . I have also done housekeeping and cooking.Sometimes there was hard days and sometimes doo but ni always kept good vibes.
love the the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYMarch 15, 2014
Working here was crazy but fun it was fast paste and people looked like they didn't know what was going on. We sold pens, calendars, clothes, flags, etc. I loved this place and it was fun to work there, i learned how to manage accounts . How to open accounts and maintain customers.I learned how to make a no into a yes.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYFebruary 17, 2014
Everyone helped out when needed, a great place to learn different departments.
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYAugust 3, 2012
Great place. Co-workers are good people.Great items that the company had.
Pros
free items for employees
Cons
short breaks