amt Employee Reviews in United States

Applied Manufacturing Technologies
Project Engineering Admin (Former Employee) –  Orion, MIFebruary 3, 2015
AMT was most definitely one of the best places I had ever worked for. They treated you with respect and valued their employees. I learned many new traits at this job, mostly Microsoft office and later Robot Programming. Everyone there was enjoyable to work with and fun. I feel that the business was truly run by professional business people that knew how to make the company excel as well as their employees.
Pros
company benifits and vacation time
Cons
lacking work towards the end of employment
Great place to work!!
Technical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Creedmoor, NCApril 4, 2016
Everyone is wonderful.Owners truly care about the employees. A family atmosphere and business.A company that is growing.
Director (Current Employee) –  NYCOctober 16, 2015
Great place to work! Management is very helpful and the culture is awesome. If you want a great place to excel your career - this is the place
Good foot in the door to aerospace industry.
Assembly Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Arlington, WANovember 2, 2014
When I first started they gave some thorough training and hyped up their benefits. When you're done training though that is when all the hype fades and you see just how much everyone doesn't want to be there. When I was hired with 40+ other people, over the course of a month, the company started letting go people who had worked there for up to 12 years for very little reason if any at all. Gave me the feeling of no job security. Management stresses that leads and other management remain removed from the workforce which only causes your workforce to not respect management in thinking they don't know what they're talking about. The hardest part of the job is finding the motivation to go to work every day when management shows open bias to employees they help get hired and they give yearly raises less than fifteen cents an hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is laughing at the company meetings and management wonders why their Boeing quality rating has continued to plummet. They like to say Boeing is only 45% of their business, but in actuality it's closer to 96%. As the summary states, this is a great company to get your foot in the door for training in the aerospace industry, learn what a company management structure should not be like in a manufacturing business, and to learn how to never be appreciated. This company used to be great years ago before they were sold to Senior.
Pros
good training for boeing
Cons
unnoticeable raises, terrible one on one reviews, management that have no idea what they are talking about, and little to no job security.
great job
Production worker (Current Employee) –  Brecksville, OHOctober 12, 2015
i love working at the place cause the environment is clean the people are nice and the managers are really level headed. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing i'm helping people everyday. The co-Workers that i seen everyday are great and some are good friends in my personal life.
Pros
helping people and saving lives
Cons
the money is bad
ATM Technician for ATM Solutions in Lexington, KY
AMT Technician (Current Employee) –  lexington kentuckySeptember 1, 2012
Upper level management doesn't care about its employees. Middle management will work with you. The job can get repetitive and boring at times.
Cons
benefits package, crazy hours, low pay
pays well
EDM Operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzSeptember 8, 2015
They pay well for experienced help, management appreciates a strong work ethic. New and up to date machinery and tooling is readily available.
Management culture is not beneficial to the employees
Senior Aerospace (Former Employee) –  Arlington, WADecember 17, 2014
Most of the Management team have no idea how to use the MRP system and waiver to the weak link without proper investigation of most situations. The message put for in writing is very different than the culture created and upheld. There is a strong move by many employees to leave once other companies give them a call. Most unfortunate that the company does not cultivate the employee base strengths.
fast growing young company
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Circle Pines, MNMay 30, 2015
this is a young company that has experienced tremendous growth in the last few years. not much opportunity for advancement past the shift supervisor position.
Smart employees.
Operations, Sr. Program manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington WashingtonJune 16, 2015
Good, smart employees. Upper management had some unrealistic goals. Machines are worn out and have trouble meeting the workload.
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Machine breakdown to often

Want to know more about amt?

Ask a question
I was happy to work with them I use to finish the job before time.
Artisan Rigger (Former Employee) –  Power stationsJanuary 31, 2015
I experienced a lot and each an every day I use to learn some thing new our management was friendly ,the co -workers that I was working with there was a good communication with them ,the hardest part of the job is when they give you the task that they don't have the necessary tools to do the task. the enjoyable part is when we all communicate and work safe come to our families alive.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
5 munites
Mostly mundane work
PAPERWORK PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTJuly 17, 2015
This company didn't feel like it was honest with its customers. Pay was good but there was the guilt of knowing the company didn't care for the customers. It was shut down.
Great company that I learned many new ways of doing a job and culture
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Austin TexasSeptember 7, 2012
A daily routine would be checking messages, checking with shipping for the daily outgoing products, pull blueprints for machinist. Monitor orders for customers and stay in contact with customers on shipping dates. Organized all blueprints and categorized them by hyperlinking them in excel programs. Order quartz and other items needed for manufacturing silicon parts. Help with delievers when needed.
Pros
working with vietnamese taught me about a new culture and work ethics
Cons
could not advance within the company
great company with small local feel
Machinist Trainee (Former Employee) –  Arlington, WANovember 17, 2013
Bigger company that felt small. Did alot for the local community. Management was good about working with employees' schedules and questions related to work. Pay was descent and overtime was abundant and optional for those that wanted it. Great positive atmosphere.
interesting work environment
Truck Driver (OTR) (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INApril 7, 2014
My day would start by either cleaning tents (weather permitting of course), loading or unloading tents to then be driven to a location.

I worked with many people from all backgrounds .
The hardest part of my job was that many of the people I worked with different have children or families to miss when we left out of the area.
Pros
free traveling to other states
Cons
no healthcare, poor pay for jobs done
Excelent Place to grow
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 23, 2015
a great day of work, a great place for learning. Arrive and receive a great treatment. always explained when i had a quiestion. Co-worker super humble.
Privately owned Company
Manufacturing Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 19, 2014
Tough Factory working Environment with basic systems driven by the owner.

Very good dedicated employees worked well together and got the job down.

The managers were knowledgeable and directed all activities in their departments
Cons
not a good working enviroment
productive company on the rise
Customer Support Specialist, Tetra Tech (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 25, 2013
I enjoyed working with this company. I was always busy which I love & I had great people to work with. My managers were in Chicago and D.C so sometimes if they were unavailable I relied on people with I worked with. This is a great company to work with.
Pros
working with diverse people
Cons
managers being in another state
Good company to work for
Business Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 11, 2013
Good company to work for. Atmosphere and work culture is great for proactivity and seeing results.
great entry level company
Details Clerk (Current Employee) –  Arlington, WAMarch 27, 2014
In my 2 years at AMT I learned a lot had a chance to cross train in different areas in the company. Used different types of tools. Moral was for the most part high. All the co-workers got along just fine with each other.