amt Employee Reviews

Mostly mundane work
PAPERWORK PROCESSOR (Former Employee), American Fork, UTJuly 17, 2015
This company didn't feel like it was honest with its customers. Pay was good but there was the guilt of knowing the company didn't care for the customers. It was shut down.
Smart employees.
Operations, Sr. Program manager (Former Employee), Arlington WashingtonJune 16, 2015
Pros: Plenty of work
Cons: Machine breakdown to often
Good, smart employees. Upper management had some unrealistic goals. Machines are worn out and have trouble meeting the workload.
fast growing young company
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Circle Pines, MNMay 30, 2015
this is a young company that has experienced tremendous growth in the last few years. not much opportunity for advancement past the shift supervisor position.
Excelent Place to grow
Assembler/Production (Former Employee), OhioFebruary 23, 2015
a great day of work, a great place for learning. Arrive and receive a great treatment. always explained when i had a quiestion. Co-worker super humble.
Applied Manufacturing Technologies
Project Engineering Admin (Former Employee), Orion, MIFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: company benifits and vacation time
Cons: lacking work towards the end of employment
AMT was most definitely one of the best places I had ever worked for. They treated you with respect and valued their employees. I learned many new traits at this job, mostly Microsoft office and later Robot Programming. Everyone there was enjoyable to work with and fun. I feel that the business was truly run by professional business people that knew how to make the company excel as well as their employees.
I was happy to work with them I use to finish the job before time.
Artisan Rigger (Former Employee), Power stationsJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: 1 hour
Cons: 5 munites
I experienced a lot and each an every day I use to learn some thing new our management was friendly ,the co -workers that I was working with there was a good communication with them ,the hardest part of the job is when they give you the task that they don't have the necessary tools to do the task. the enjoyable part is when we all communicate and work safe come to our families alive.
Management culture is not beneficial to the employees
Senior Aerospace (Former Employee), Arlington, WADecember 17, 2014
Most of the Management team have no idea how to use the MRP system and waiver to the weak link without proper investigation of most situations. The message put for in writing is very different than the culture created and upheld. There is a strong move by many employees to leave once other companies give them a call. Most unfortunate that the company does not cultivate the employee base strengths.
Good foot in the door to aerospace industry.
Assembly Mechanic (Former Employee), Arlington, WANovember 2, 2014
Pros: good training for boeing
Cons: unnoticeable raises, terrible one on one reviews, management that have no idea what they are talking about, and little to no job security.
When I first started they gave some thorough training and hyped up their benefits. When you're done training though that is when all the hype fades and you see just how much everyone doesn't want to be there. When I was hired with 40+ other people, over the course of a month, the company started letting go people who had worked there for up to 12 years for very little reason if any at all. Gave me the feeling of no job security. Management stresses that leads and other management remain removed from the workforce which only causes your workforce to not respect management in thinking they don't know what they're talking about. The hardest part of the job is finding the motivation to go to work every day when management shows open bias to employees they help get hired and they give yearly raises less than fifteen cents an hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is laughing at the company meetings and management wonders why their Boeing quality rating has continued to plummet. They like to say Boeing is only 45% of their business, but in actuality it's closer to 96%. As the summary states, this is a great company to get your foot in the door for training in the aerospace industry, learn what a company management structure should not be like in a manufacturing business, and to learn how to never be appreciated. This company used to be great years ago before they were sold to Senior.
Privately owned Company
Manufacturing Operations Manager (Former Employee), Oxnard, CASeptember 19, 2014
Cons: not a good working enviroment
Tough Factory working Environment with basic systems driven by the owner.

Very good dedicated employees worked well together and got the job down.

The managers were knowledgeable and directed all activities in their departments
Productive and great people
Senior Aerospace (Former Employee), Arlington, WaMay 25, 2014
Pros: working there
Cons: sometimes had to work mandatory 10 hour days
It was a great place to work and people were friendly, which made the work day go by fast and smooth.
Kept track of invoices
FILE (Former Employee), La Mirada , caApril 25, 2014
Organized, kept a clean file. Enjoyed sorting and pulling files to help customers.
interesting work environment
Truck Driver (OTR) (Former Employee), Lafayette, INApril 7, 2014
Pros: free traveling to other states
Cons: no healthcare, poor pay for jobs done
My day would start by either cleaning tents (weather permitting of course), loading or unloading tents to then be driven to a location.

I worked with many people from all backgrounds .
The hardest part of my job was that many of the people I worked with different have children or families to miss when we left out of the area.
great entry level company
Details Clerk (Current Employee), Arlington, WAMarch 27, 2014
In my 2 years at AMT I learned a lot had a chance to cross train in different areas in the company. Used different types of tools. Moral was for the most part high. All the co-workers got along just fine with each other.
productive company on the rise
Customer Support Specialist, Tetra Tech (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 25, 2013
Pros: working with diverse people
Cons: managers being in another state
I enjoyed working with this company. I was always busy which I love & I had great people to work with. My managers were in Chicago and D.C so sometimes if they were unavailable I relied on people with I worked with. This is a great company to work with.
great company with small local feel
Machinist Trainee (Former Employee), Arlington, WANovember 17, 2013
Bigger company that felt small. Did alot for the local community. Management was good about working with employees' schedules and questions related to work. Pay was descent and overtime was abundant and optional for those that wanted it. Great positive atmosphere.
Quality work. Diverse and interesting installs.
A/V Installation Project Mgr/Foreman/Service Tech (Current Employee), Santa Clarita, CAMay 18, 2013
AMT has an amazing customer list. I have learned a lot about every aspect of the A/V industry.
Great company that I learned many new ways of doing a job and culture
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Austin TexasSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: working with vietnamese taught me about a new culture and work ethics
Cons: could not advance within the company
A daily routine would be checking messages, checking with shipping for the daily outgoing products, pull blueprints for machinist. Monitor orders for customers and stay in contact with customers on shipping dates. Organized all blueprints and categorized them by hyperlinking them in excel programs. Order quartz and other items needed for manufacturing silicon parts. Help with delievers when needed.
ATM Technician for ATM Solutions in Lexington, KY
AMT Technician (Current Employee), lexington kentuckySeptember 1, 2012
Cons: benefits package, crazy hours, low pay
Upper level management doesn't care about its employees. Middle management will work with you. The job can get repetitive and boring at times.
please read resume for full story. thank you
Cashier (Former Employee), Rosamond, CAAugust 24, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: everything else
my review for this is in my resume. needless to say it was a horrible, horrible job.
OK
Office Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 22, 2012
Pros: alot of work
Cons: 40 hours weeks
Managed over 45 employees, was responsible for day to day needs for the employees and business office.