Innovation, creativity, and energy all drive Amulet Technologies to develop the newest, most efficient graphical user interface technology for the embedded market.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for using your strategic and technical expertise to drive all aspects of marketing and business development for Amulet, aligning with the company’s vision, and dramatically expanding the company’s presence and success in the embedded space.
You will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing, as well as manage and work as a team with the Marketing Assistant, who is responsible for supporting various marketing initiatives.
Success as Marketing Manager at Amulet is driven by strong project and prioritization skills, combined with a team-player attitude, hands-on work ethic and partnering with the engineering, operations and sales teams.
- Create, manage and execute both a short and long-term marketing plan in accordance with Amulet’s overall business strategy.
- Drive product positioning, product differentiation and branding.
- Play a key role in developing the strategic business plan with the management team, including gathering and analyzing market data (TAM/SAM).
- Create unique and compelling value propositions and product roadmaps by gathering product requirements from leading OEMs in target applications, and analyzing current and future user interface trends in the embedded market.
- Analyze customer and sales information to conceptualize and drive creative marketing campaigns.
- Produce monthly high-level reports for the management team, providing information on campaign objectives, ROI, total revenue and goal status.
- Write content for marketing campaigns together with Marketing Assistant.
- Support sales team and distributors with customer acquisition and sales strategies, including creating new sales and training presentations, webinars, marketing material, etc.
- Collaborate with Amulet’s sales team to create new customer case studies.
- Develop core awareness of key vertical markets, and develop materials and content that help to position Amulet as an expert in those areas.
- Maintain company website, including updates on current content and messaging, alongside new visuals, call-to-actions, videos and training material.
- Lead all marketing communications, including news, media relations, developing and publishing technical and non-technical articles and application notes, etc.
- Collaborate with Amulet’s engineering team to deliver technology white papers and prepare abstracts and speaking submissions for key conferences.
- Design and implement inbound marketing activities via social media, such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, forums, blogging, etc.
- Script technical and non-technical video demonstrations and interactive company/product presentations for new and existing customers.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the high-tech / microcontroller market with strong technical product management or marketing skills.
- Minimum 1 year of management experience.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to understand, articulate and communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in writing MRDs, marketing collaterals, responding to RFI/RFQs, new product introduction, competitive analysis and product positioning.
- Strong ability to manage and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive work style, self-motivated, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Management experience in a small start-up company.
- Proficiency in MS related software programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint required).
- Adobe Creative Suite, screen capture and video editing software.
- Ability to execute video demonstrations from start to finish.
- Experience with marketing automation software.
- Experience with business, reporting & analysis software for small businesses.
- Experience with LCD/TFT display manufacturers is a plus.
Amulet Technologies is looking for talented individuals who want to work in cutting edge technology with a dynamic, fast growing company. If you have what it takes to thrive in this fast paced environment and you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
Amulet is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action and workforce diversity. Amulet offers great benefits, including paid vacation, sick and holidays, 401k and health and dental. Plus, Amulet offers a challenging and fun work environment.
Indeed - 16 months ago
As a recognized leader in high-performance embedded graphical user interface solutions, Amulet Technologies enables product designers to...