P14_05 Research Associate/Senior Research Associate: Bioanalytical and Cell-based Assay Development
Amunix, Inc. is seeking a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate for its expanding Assay Development Group.
Duties will include:
- PK ELISA development, optimization, validation and analysis in animal matrices
- Mammalian cell tissue culture; transient and stable cell line generation and reporter assay development
- Perform FACS analysis; cell viability assay; and BIACore experiment
- Record keeping through database and notebook entries
- Presentation of results in internal meetings and technical reports
Requirements for position include:
- B.S./M.S. in Cell Biology, Immunology or related scientific discipline
- At least 4-5 years of full-time laboratory experience; preferably in an industry setting
- Extensive experience in PK ELISA development and analysis a must
- Good experience in mammalian cell tissue culture; ability to perform transfections, FACS and proliferation assays
- Good knowledge in mathematical calculations, EC50 & IC50 determinations, T-test analysis
- Background in Oncology a plus
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a team-based environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Incorporating highly collaborative and motivated working environment, in a company in full expansion.
- Comprehensive Benefit package available, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short term and long term Disability.
- Job title and compensation will be based on candidate experience.
- The position requires on-site participation in planning, organization (i.e., materials preparation, equipment set-up), execution (i.e., monitoring processes, procedures, performing analytical tests, documentation) and follow-up of experiments. This may require assembling, manipulating and operating equipment and apparatuses for several hours at a time.
- The position requires the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- The position requires the ability to walk and/or stand for extended (hours) periods at a time.
In your application, please include job code, a brief cover letter detailing your fit for the position as well as a CV or resume