Amway Global

Amway Global Employer Reviews

Great for balancing home life and work.
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 17, 2014
A really great company to work for. I work at home or anywhere for that matter. I love that I am my own boss.
entrepreneurial motivational environment
independent business owner (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VADecember 4, 2014
Pros: travel, professional work attire
Cons: large upfront investment
I grew a lot working my own business through Amway Global.
I learned how to speak well in front of large crowds, how to make contact with complete strangers, learned conversational tactics with business professionals.Learned how to run and manage a cloud based business and how to work with clients and business partners.
Hardest part of the job was the amount of people I had to meet on a daily basis
Most enjoyable part of the job being able to travel for business conventions with my business partners.
Opportunities for growth and development
Customer Service (Current Employee), Ada, MIOctober 24, 2014
Pros: foosball table, massage chairs, food, snacks, prizes
Cons: takes too long to advance, inflexible hours
Amway is certainly a place to grow and develop, as there are plenty of smart, dedicated folks to stretch and inspire you. Frustrations include resistance to change, and slow progress in advancement. Also, there is a lack of flexibility for hourly contact center staff.
Amazing company
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Home basedOctober 16, 2014
You have to be your own boss and be highly motivated. You need to if it's to be, it's up to me attitude. I learned so much about myself as a leader through this company and has formed my character to be who I am today.
You get to work with folks from all walks of life and many different international cultures.
The hardest part is having the vision and time management skills of running a business from the ground up. The good thing is there is a group of successful entrepreneurs to help you.
Job
IBO (Former Employee), Nyack, NYJuly 6, 2014
Pros: free samples
Cons: everything else
Run Run Run
Not Worth your time
Scam is always your first thought
Amazing company with strong foundation principles built right into the very core.
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2014
Pros: endless earning potential that is performance based
Cons: n/a
Amway Global is 100% debt free, has a 54 year track record of success, is accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating, made over $11.8 Billion in sales in 2013, owns about 12 other companies who specialize is the realms of biotech research, health/nutrition, beauty, home products, etc.

The people I work with have become some of my best friends and have been willing to do whatever it takes to help me succeed in this organization from the very first day I had the pleasure of meeting their acquaintance.

The hardest part of the job is expanding your mind to the possibilities that are endless and actually coming to terms with the facts that there are still genuine people in the world who only want to help you with no string attached.
Fantastic opportunity for personal and professional development
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 17, 2014
Pros: fair compensation, exemplary environment.
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Amway Global. To keep it brief, this is far and away the best, most professional and progressive minded group of entrepreneurs I have ever had the pleasure to work with. The company exemplifies stellar customer support and some of the highest quality products available on the market today. To be sure, multi-level marketing businesses are not for everyone. But for those individuals interested in bettering themselves, their business mindset, their sales and marketing ability, and exploring all their latent potential for success, I know of no better opportunity than this company. They partner with some of the best spokespeople, teams and organizations in the country, they have access to leaders such as John Maxwell, and their compensation plan is exceedingly fair. If you have any desire to start your own company, sharpen your professional skills, improve your mindset, or just associate with quality people, look no further, Amway Global provides it all.
Productive and Independent
Independent Business Owner (Former Employee), Oak Forest, ILMarch 7, 2014
All about self improvement for its employees. Mentors always there to guide the employees.
Great Products
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 13, 2014
I love offering people something that provides a better quality of health for them and their loved ones. Its a brand name that most people are familiar with and the online access has made it easier for those who want to either purchase product, become a business partner or both.
Productive business team allowing growth at own pace
IBO Network Marketing (Current Employee), GlobalJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: amazing products & people
*Contact potential customers or potential business partners
*Host & run events for product demos & large team meetings

*People Skills, Network marketing, Human resourcing

*All backgrounds

*Not really a hard part to this job

*Interacting with people to help them change their lives for the better
Positive atmosphere for achievement in business
Independent business owner (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IANovember 11, 2013
Pros: providing mentorship, associating with positive people, high standards, friendships
Cons: there are none
This business provides the opportunity to learn people skills. The business group I am involved with provides training specifically for my business. It is a part-time endeavor of mine that has helped me accumulate much knowledge. I have learned how to aim for excellence, how to put success principles to work, and most importantly, how to be a friend. It is the most challenging experience I have ever had, I am continually learning how to be a better leader, friend, and mentor.
Energized environment with supportive colleagues
Independent Business Owner (Former Employee), Concord, CAOctober 13, 2013
The best part about working for Amway has to be the positive energy coming from all of your fellow independent business owners. Everyone has their own individual goals, however no one ever hesitates to motivate and help you meet your own. Being in the business really teaches you a lot about marketing and sales and really helps you identify the pros and cons - such as making product profit but also getting turned down by potential customers. It was very difficult at times to schedule presentations of our business plan to clientele and potential business owners because on occasion it would require me to go far out of my way to meet with someone. Although it was overall a great environment, it was just not suitable for my lifestyle at the time.
horrible
Independent Business Owner (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: too sacrificial
It is very stressful and too much sacrifice for no pay. You are promised a salary that is almost impossible to reach with the productivity that they are asking of you.
Productive. Hands on experience working with people.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), HomeAugust 26, 2013
Pros: receiving bonuses helping more individuals
Working with multiple personalities on a daily basis allowed me to understand people. Excellent place to sharpen people skills and create a long term healthy lifestyle.
Overall
Manufacturing Technician I (Current Employee), Ada, MIAugust 21, 2013
Pros: good pay, benefits, amazing people.
Cons: schedule, work hours.
I enjoy working for Amway. The company's principals and vision for its employees and business owners are nothing like I have seen anywhere else. The atmosphere is to good to be true. Proud to be associated with such a company.
Stressfull
Call Center/Customer Service (Former Employee), Ada, MIJuly 22, 2013
Pros: we had access to get samples of their products.
Cons: was a very long trip for me to get to work.
It was too much to obtain all at once in our training. When my class hit the floor we didn't feel ready for it. Management was helpful, but we were a class of almost 25 people and we only had 2 supervisors to help us all at once. Then they hired another 25 people and still 2 supervisors on the floor. It was just too much to over come with just so little help.
Great training for life and other career opportunities
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ada, MIJuly 18, 2013
Promote Amway Global and 1100 major companies in the following capacities :
Marketing and Sales of exclusive products and services
Lead generation
Create sense of urgency with products that fit a niche or a need for customers
Business to business and consumer sales
Greater product knowledge and product description to best sell service
Create new customers, new business and account retention every month to increase revenue
Build upon current accounts or customers and use referrals to create other accounts
clean company
Packing Specialist (Former Employee), Ada, MIJune 24, 2013
clean company with a lot of work options but its really far and unstable with their tempary employees
Its a fun place to learn
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 22, 2013
learn how to administrate my time
Learn how to work with others
Multitask
Personal growth
the worst
Sales Representative Market products (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: flex hours
Cons: commission only no benefits
I had the worst experience working for amway global. it is a sales position, and I never made enough money to take care of my family