Amway

Amway Employee Reviews

Great work life balance
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Ada, MIJuly 17, 2015
Family oriented company. Great opportunity for employee to explore different area. Fun place to work at.
Great summer flex friday program for employee to take advantage of the summer in Michigan.
Easy work that was repetitive yet satisfying
Amway Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Ada, MIJune 9, 2015
Pros: job rotation
The job was easy and the management did their best to rotate people from one job to another so that way they wouldn't get burned out doing one job for 8 hours straight.
It was good, until I learned how hard it was to keep your promotion.
Business Control/Network Advisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 27, 2015
It was what it was. The promotions didn't come as expected, and you normally had to buy things to keep it. Even when we had parties, if just one person said they were going to be there and didn't show, you lost your promotion.
Great company and people
Global IT Senior Manager (Former Employee), Ada, MichiganMay 19, 2015
Pros: Values and Beliefs
Cons: Not much opportunity to advance
Amway has very solid values and beliefs that they live and work to everyday. Enjoyed the people I worked with and all that we were able to accomplish as a team.
very good company
Net Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Ada, MIMay 13, 2015
very good company good work culture very good company good work culture very good company good work culturevery good company good work culture very good company good work culture very good company good work culturevery good company good work culture very good company good work culture very good company good work culturevery good company good work culture very good company good work culture very good company good work culture
No other company like it
Manager, Global QA Policy & Compliance (Current Employee), Ada, MIApril 29, 2015
Pros: Friendly culture
Cons: Full consensus based decision making, slows the pace of positive change
Highly educated workforce
Well defined objectives
Good employee development programs
Great benefits and pay
Slow product development process
Risk averse
work
skid loader (Current Employee), ada miApril 7, 2015
Pros: clean, layed back
Cons: hours
clean
great people to work with
give you time to learn
fast past
breaks every 2 hours
different departments almost every week
it wa a really good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cypress, TXApril 1, 2015
Pros: discount on products
Cons: none
it was a good company that had nice people a good way to make money on your free time without falling back on anything. it also is very easy place to work at
great experience
Independent Business Operator (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free products
Cons: time consuming
I learned how to become my own Independent Business Owner and has given the opportunity to work for myself. It was a good experience but included too much traveling and didn't work well with my school schedule.
Good Steady work.
Skid Loader (Former Employee), Ada, MIMarch 23, 2015
Pros: good work envirenment and atmosphere.
I built water filters on the assembly Line. I learned how they make the carbon filters. The hardest part about the job was gain the speed for the line.
Great place to work and very nice people
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 14, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: seasonal job, no guranteed hours, no benefits
I liked working here it was a fun and friendly environment. Everyone was always willing to help and teach you what you needed to know.
not what it was
line operator (Former Employee), ada, miMarch 5, 2015
Pros: their reputation is impressive to most
Cons: everything
Once Amway was a great company begun by people with values... Today it is a dishonest organization that doesnt care about their employees or their families. lives are now ruined by this organization whether they join as independent sales reps or are hired in as plant workers. Because of this company's policies and procedures my marriage nearly ended because the company is filled with people with absolutely no morales. My husband worked here for two years before I realized what was going on at his job... Now he's leaving and I couldnt be happier. If your considering a job here I understand the name Amway sounds impresive but please run the other way, this company sounds impressive to those on the outside when you tell them where you work but its not a good environment. Google search amway and its not hard to find similar stories.
Home-based Independent Business
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Akron, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free time
Cons: small investment
I love this business and utilize the company as an additional form of income. The up line of the business is very helpful and actively works towards continual success for all new Independent Business Owners (IBO's). We have various different products for sale including Nutritional, Beauty, Bath & Body, and Home products.
sales
Independent Business Owner (Former Employee), Huntington, NYJanuary 23, 2015
great optimistic can do attitudes
hard workers
go getters
great products
good opportunity for learning sales tactics
lots of mentorship
however, compensation not guaranteed
company was sued
ceo or former ceo really should pay employees what they deserve
Feels like family business where everyone gets along
Business Owner (Former Employee), newark njJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible lunch time
Cons: lateness is not tolerated no matter what
Considering the time sensitive nature of my work, on a typical day i usually move on to the job with the highest priority with no direction. I will provide guidance to some of my co-workers regarding some of the more sensitive tasks. Any task beyond my expetise will brought to the managers attention immediately. Due to the importance of communication within the company i take initiative of communicating clearly my views to my co workers. Due to that there is understanding and respect among co workers and we all work well as a team. The hardest part of the job is coordinating with other departments to have their part of the job done so i can complete my part. The most enjoyable part of the job is the monthly award with gift certificate to workers who work exceptional for a particular month. There laid back and pleasant environment is something that i enjoy too
good opportunity to work in sales and personal self-improvement
IBO (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: free schedule
Cons: healthcare
good sponsor.
good training and study materials.
I learn about good relationships.
it was a very professional job. A very nice organization
Sales (Former Employee), Los Angeles CADecember 4, 2014
Pros: a lot of communcation, traveling to diffrent states
Cons: too many meetings
A typical day would be really calm it was a more communication job. i learned alot from daily life routines to beatuy and health routines.my coworkers all very respectfull and friedly.Maybe one of the chanllenges of the job was selling organic product.But i enjoyed so much of that job.interacting with so many diffrent people.
Great Place to work with outstanding benefits
Senior Business System Analyst (Current Employee), Ada, MINovember 19, 2014
Hard to find benefits employers that offer wide range of benefit options and contributions to employees.
Busy, daily job challenges.
Sr. Sales Tax Representative (Former Employee), Ada, MIOctober 31, 2014
Answer phone calls and inquiry, every time it rings. Prepare financial reports, mail checks, account reconciliation, spreadsheets.
Productive, fun and friendly workplace
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Grand Island, NEOctober 22, 2014
Pros: discounts on products and and support system
Cons: might take several years to achieve
As independent business owners we choose how our typical day will be. Although we are advised to work at least 2-3 hours a day to make progress in our business. We are also pushed to read books and listen to CD's to gain more knowledge about business. What we learn are principles and values like respect, responsibility, positive attitudes, etc. Also how to better our personal lives in the area of health and relationships with the people around us so we can all get along with other IBOs and our own families. In order to qualify working here you must be at least 18 years of age or 16 but with parent's consent. No experience needed all training is given. Must pay $177 to get your kit that contains a license, books, and CD's, catalogues for sales. All this is to benefit yourself in your business. My co-workers are very optimistic, fun, respectful, and very easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is recruiting, gaining a higher reputation, and training others. All of this is difficult usually just in the beginning when you start. The most enjoyable part is spending time with co-workers as a family since this business is just more than a job to us and it helps us keep united and work as a team. Attending Seminars and Conventions are really fun as well and at the same time we learn something new.

1 2 3 4 5

About Amway

As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. – Read more

Amway Salaries