Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Employee Reviews

Great place to learn
Work Over and Completions Consultant (Former Employee), Midland Texas, Douglas WyomingAugust 29, 2015
Hired right out of a cafe, was given a massive responsibility from Texas to Wyoming.
Enjoyed learning both sides of the Oil & Gas industry from drilling to production.
Good job. Great place to work
Operator II (Former Employee), Brighton, COAugust 18, 2015
Performed all maintenance on pipeline after the meter. Launched and received pipeline cleaners. Coordinated blow down procedures for new line connects as well as existing line modifications.Breaking line freezes in the winter.
Great Company!
Accountant I - Risk Accounting (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXAugust 17, 2015
Great place to work. Has great compensation, benefits and a lot of extras....Starbucks, Cafe's, Gym. All around great place to work.
Good place to work.
Lead Inspector (Former Employee), Kermit, TXJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Easy working envirment.
Cons: Location of where the work is.
Anadarko is a progressive company with safety being the most inportant aspect of thier work force. The company is structured with all departments working as one family of gas and oil producers.
excellent workplace
Lead Inspector (Former Employee), Kermit TexasJuly 11, 2015
Anadarko was an excellent environment to work. everyone was easy to get along with and very helpful. i would work for them again.
Temp Job
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Williamsport, PAJune 28, 2015
Pros: It was close to where I lived
Cons: I never got to use my skills
This was a temp job that I did when I first moved to Pennsylvia. I really liked this job but for some reason I was let go. I was to bill customers for there time and labor.
Great Company to work for:
Southern division, lead inspector (Former Employee), West, TexasJune 20, 2015
Pros: Loving my job.
Cons: short breaks, working in the heat
A typical day at work consists of driving to job site, and supervising
any and all work to do with pipeline. Including daily meeting with crew prior to starting work, and documenting all work activities through out the day. The hardest part of the job is making sure every one is working according to safety rules. Most enjoyable part is when the project is complete and all crew members safely return home to there families.
Very Larger work load and lots of well site
APC (Former Employee), Carrizo Springs, TXJune 18, 2015
I was a company man for APC and had about three hounded well on my lease and work over seventy hours a week. However that is how I learned automation so fast so no complaints.
Innovative corporate culture with great advancement opportunity
Division Order Analyst I (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TexasJune 4, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunity
Cons: management
Management made the department culture confusing and frustrating.
My colleagues were personable.
Dealing with management was the most arduous task and hampered creativity.
Best team environment I have expereinced!
Operations Engineering Consultant (Former Employee), Evans, COMay 26, 2015
Pros: Compensation, Free lunch, Environment of trust and responsibility
Cons: Long Commute
Research data and create workover procedures for vertical and directional wells offset to new horizontal completion projects to ensure safe operations and environmental compliance to internal and external regulations.

Assist workover rig supervisors with engineering data and analysis support, technical and financial project decisions, and interface with government engineering office for regulatory compliance

Coworkers most always focused on getting the task done, not focused on stewing over unimportant details. Truly dedicated to winning as a team.

Management got a great group of employees together and was excellent at creating a productive and effective team environment.
Excellant
Safety Inspector (Former Employee), Platteville, COMay 25, 2015
Great place to work. Effective safety culture, ability to learn and provide input into daily construction activities. Management oversight was in the best interest of their employees
Great company and culture. Could have better training for new employees
HSE Representative II (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and salary. Plus PTO
Cons: Management
This is a great company with great benefits. I learned all about the air quality side of the oil and gas industry. Permitting is partially and art and the other following direction.
Great company to work for.
Completions Consultant (Former Employee), Brighton, COMay 10, 2015
During my time with Anadarko I had a great time. Their managment team was great. Their engineers are great to work with. I really enjoyed working in here.
Wonderful place to work; people were great; environment was fantastic
Supervisor Land File Room / Document Imaging (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TexasMay 8, 2015
Pros: Very beautiful work environment;
Cons: Location - I don't live in the Woodlands but we had lease vans to take us to/from work.
I worked for Anadarko for 13 years and loved it. Management was excellent; benefits were fantastic; work pace was hectic but kept us busy. Excellent training was provided for all employees.
Anadarko Review
Contract Land Analyst (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 31, 2015
Great place to contract. They do have employees that do not pull their weight as to why they need contractors to clean up the messes created by their employees.
Great Environment
Contract GIS Data Analyst (Current Employee), Woodlands, TXMarch 15, 2015
Great place to work!
Land E&P Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: contractors excluded from culture, company life
Worked there as a contractor for more than seven years. Downside as a contractor is that you get treated somewhat like a second-class citizen, but I think that is mostly because of legal requirements. World-class organization otherwise.
Welling paying with good new experience learned.
Water Consultant (Former Employee), Midland, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Other co workers were great to be around and were friendly. Learned many different trade bout water pumps and chemical treatment of water. Had the ability to meet many different contract companies that were very helpful along the way.
Great Company
Well site manager (Former Employee), Salt Creek Oil Field, WyomingJanuary 29, 2015
Amazing company to their employees. They have great benefits and are second to none on the way they treat you as an asset and not just a number or revenue.
Professional yet friendly
Cash Management Specialist - Contract (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Coworkers were great, loved working with everyone and enjoyed my job. low stress environment yet allowed me to focus on my work and could get my job finished. Only con is that Anadarko does not hire temps/contractors.